Chapter 39 (sorry, couldn't think of a name for this chapter)

Phi: -walks through the halls of the Dread Tower-.....(pov: its Almost time....yes...Its almost time....that i will Finally Put An End To Your Story, Aiger Akabane!)

(Meanwhile, with The Turbo Crew.....)

Naru: Hmmmm! The sweet smell of Summer!

Aiger: Ugh...I know, Finally! At least we didnt spend our whole school year when our lives were on the line!

Xavier: I can tell.....

Veronica: *fanning herself with a fan* Yeah! Its so hot!

Cedric: *pant!* *pant!* *pant* Can we just kewp on moving?! *pant!* MY WHOLE LIFE IS ON THE LINE WITH THIS HEAT!!!

Veronica: Looks like some's salty today. And surely, He's in a bad mood...

Cedric: grrr!!! SHUT UP VERONICA!!!!

Ranjiro: No, No, No, He's got a point. Man! I'm sweating! (HIS HAIR WAS DOWN! HIS HAIR WAS FREAKEN DOWN!)

Fubuki: You should get a haircut Kiyama. I mean, look at it, its scheming to the floor.

Ranjiro: Ugh....Your right. I hate it when your right.

Fubuki: *Anya sumg face*

Ranjiro: Tch. Whatever.... Lets just go to El Astro.

???: Hey guys!

????: Cap'n!

Ranjiro: !! Gumita! Tobuskie!

Gumita: Me and Tobuskie had decided to head out for a walk in Spain, and since its summer already, we had the time to pack our things and head on to the airport.

Tobuskie: Yeah! And recently, I've heard that the forest had been ambushed by some....demons.

Aiger, Ranjiro, Fubuki, Naru, Xavier, Veronica, and Cedric: Demons!?

Tobuskie: If it weren't for The Beyclub, Spain would be in danger by now.

Ranjiro: Can you tell us who sent those Demons?

Gumita: Can't say we have, we dont know. Earlier, me and Tobuskie saw Valt and Daigo walking by.

(Flashback)

Valt and Daigo: -walks past Gumita and Tobuskie-

Gumita: Huh?

Valt: Do you know who could have sent those Demons Daigo?

Daigo: No. I cant say I have but.....Who knows, But right after what happened last night, its all to traumatizing.....

Valt: Yeah your right. Do you have any idea who could have sent those Demons?

Daigo:...I have no idea, *sigh* I guess that we need to investigate a little longer....

Valt: Your right.

Daigo: Come on Valt, Lets go.

Valt: *nods*

(Fkashback ends)

Naru: *sighs*....

Gumita: *nods* That's what all we heard from them.

Cedric: That's impossible.

Veronica: Huh?

Cedric: The Demons had been imprisoned in The Underworld 8 years ago!

Veronica: Huh?!? WHAT!?! AND YOU DIDNT TELL US!?!

Xavier: What do you mean by that!?

Cedric: When i was a boy, my father was on a mission for killing the Demons in my village, I wanted to come along but....He just told me to stay back, but i disobeyed his orders. So i followed him and i saw him fighting some Demons with 20 of his comrades, and when 12 of his comrades died, my father had decided to use a very powerful spell, its called "Traptone" that spell was ment to seal the Demons
Into The Underworld for thousands of years. But my father died in the process. So 8 of his comrades had buried his body in my village. My mother was devastated, she blamed the death of my father on the Demons.