Chapter 1- The Plan (Edited)

A week before the Marriage of Crown Prince Lee chang and Cho Dani from Haewon Cho Clan

At Cho Hak-Ju home.

Cho Hak-Ju , Cho beom-il was sitting infront of Dani.

It was a suffocating atmosphere for dani, she couldn't find words to say after getting the orders from her uncle (Cho Hak ju).

Cho Hak ju- So i think you understand it really well, and what you have to do.

Cho Beom -il - Are you sure father that this girl can do it? And who is she?

Dani was looking down trying to hide her anger and frustration.

Dani- I am sorry uncle but I can't do this.

Cho hak ju didn't say anything and looked at her without any expression.

Dani didn't get any response so she continues- I am grown up to be strong soldier for this country.
Since i was 8 years old ,i have learned how to fight , how to protect and how to kill to protect the people, not to rule over them in a vicious way.

Cho beom il- Yes i can see, you're a girl but you don't look like one, wearing worn-out clothes with dirt all over it, came in here with sword and bruises in your hand. You look like a person who just returned from a war.

Dani - Yes you are right, i am young master.

Cho beom il- Young master, wait father is she the girl about whom you were telling me that she is my cousin sister who will help me in sword practice.

Cho hak ju nodded at his son
and he was thinking very deeply about something but then he had smirk in his face -
I can understand your point, i have never really thought about you. It must be tough for you at your tender age i have given you a sword to learn how to use it but instead you should be playing with dolls at a young age.

 It must be tough for you at your tender age i have given you a sword to learn how to use it but instead you should be playing with dolls at a young age

Dani was listening to him thinking he will understand her and change his orders.

Cho Hak ju- But you know when my brother runs away, i was the one who took care of you and your mother when everyone from our family ignored you both and in return you promised me you will do anything i will say.