Part 25" Gannu ji ki raincoat"

Love...of the family

of the family

Part 25

Finally manik completed all his meetings and gave all the employees a good holiday of three days for weekend that's from Friday to Sunday .....bcoz not only the employees but also Aliya dhruv needs this , bcoz if there is office Aliya will surely attend it leaving everyone at home ......

He came home to see his life and lifelines sleeping in the hall and no servants around them .....he moved to them and sat on his knees.  He kissed nandu on her forehead and also both the kids. ..... he just put his head on nandu's lap which woke her up from sleep.......

Nandu : agayi ap , she asked caressing his hairs. ....

Manik : hmmm....he said feeling her hands doing magic on his hairs .....

Nandu : tired ?? She asked him slowly as kids are sleeping beside them .....

Manik : hmmm....he just hummed in response and she kissed his forehead making him smile....

Nandu : go freshen up ....I will get us some coffee ..... She said still moving her fingers in his hairs ....

Manik : stay , ask kaka to get coffee .... He said and removed his coat and tie and again put his head on Nandu's lap ....making her smile at her extra kid .....

Nandu called a maid nearby who is cleaning the hall by taking away the toys scattered by the twins ..... And asked her to inform kaka to make coffee and snacks for everyone bcoz she knew in less than an hour  or more ....one by one everyone would be home .....

As nandu expected the whole hall got filled with everyone as they returned from work but are sitting silent bcoz manik and kids are still sleeping ..... Nandu saw around the hall to see everyone busy talking not loud enough to disturb the kids ....she smiled at their care ..... This is her family and she loves them more and more each passing day ....

They all had dinner with laughs sharing all the things they did the whole day ..... and called it off a day .....

Next day ....

Manan attended the interview of the kids .... More than kids or nandu ... Manik is scared the most .... Making nandu laugh .... The Principal who is a old lady understood manik's tension relieved him from the tension by giving both the kids admission bcoz she saw how understanding the couple are to each other when they are in the waiting hall .... Bcoz nandu consoled manik making him understand the situation and asked him to stay calm ...

Manik felt he unnecessarily took tension ..... Finally they both reached home..... Shared the good news with everyone.....

Nandu asked everyone to get ready that evening to go to temple ...... Bcoz it's weekend and also she wants everyone to go to  temple with kids .... As she wants to thank God for doing everything good to her family ......