𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-10

Jimin and jungkook were walking than the rabbit jumped from jimin and started running.

Jimin also run behind him. Jungkook followed them with brisk walk.

Jimin started running and said "jungkook help me".....

Jungkook replied while sitting on the stone "catch him yourself. You find him cute na".

Jimin stared him and then started running behind rabbit to catch him. Jungkook peacefully sleep on the stone...

After 1 hour jimin came back carrying the rabbit.

He was breathing heavily and was angry seeing jungkook sleeping peacefully.

He kicked him and said "It's time to go". Jungkook awake and see jimin face and laugh loudly"...

Jimin said "don't laugh. I fell on ground when I catch rabbit and then my nose started bleeding.

By the way why don't you help me and laughing me like mad man".

Jungkook controlling his laughter and said "i can't control my laugh because you looking so funny like that" and again burst into laugh.

Jimin make a face and said "you are so bad".

Jungkook took out a napkin from his pocket and went near Jimin. Then Jimin heart beat become increase.

He cleaned the blood on his nose and cheeks and said "Idiot! do the rest yourself".

This whole time jimin looking at him and thought "he is not that bad"....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲......