It started with Pigtails

Rob and Ellie were bored one Saturday, and Ellie started to play with Robs hair, which was pretty long for a boy, She ended up putting it in pigtails when Kathy their mother walked in.

She started said to ask them if they wanted to go for a burger and as she was halfway through her sentence, she saw Rob with girly hair and left speechless.

Eventually she found the words and sternly said to Ellie "undo you brothers' hair we are going for a burger".

Once at the burger bar halfway through Kathy asked how the hair thing came about and Ellie said, "We were just bored Mum", Kathy looked at them and said "Well I think Rob would make a cute girl" which resulted in a massive red blushing face.

The next day they were bored again and Kathy said to Ellie "Why don't you plait Robs hair for him", with both looking a bit perplexed they went to Ellies room and she brushed his hair through and they were having a giggle like they were yesterday as Robs hair went into a French Plait, Kathy came in with an old suitcase, they both looked at it and Kathy said "well as Rob looked nice yesterday I was wondering last night what he would look like as a girl, Ellies face lit up with excitement while Rob's went bright red.

Kathy opened the case, and it was full of Ellies old clothes, being older than her she was a lot taller, Rob by now was protesting saying it had only been a laugh and Ellie was getting quite excited about dressing her brother up as a girl.

A denim dungaree dress with flowers on it was pulled out with a pink t-shirt along with some leggings, these were handed to Rob which he slipped on and eventually the dungarees were dropped over his head and the buckles were clipped on.

He was taken to a full-length mirror in Kathy's room and he couldn't believe what he was seeing, this cute girl was staring at him in dungarees and hair in a French Plait.

"How's that feel" said Kathy, in shock he just nodded, Ellie went to her wardrobe and got a pair of biker boots for him which he slipped on which snuggly clung to his legs, he didn't want to admit it but he did feel comfortable.

The rest of the night he stayed dressed up and when it was time for bed he happily went back to being a boy.

During the next week it was often mentioned mostly by Ellie saying how she thought he made a pretty girl, and after a few days Rob was pretty calm about it which set Sharon thinking.

The next Saturday Kathy said they were all to go to town for haircuts, Robs hair was quite long for a boy, to his shoulders, he said he didn't want to cut it and Kathy told him it would just be a trim to tidy up the split ends, once reassured Kathy dropped the bombshell.

"I've booked us all in for a trim, shampoo and set" Ellie looked at Rob and said "Boys don't have shampoos and sets", Kathy looked at her and said "I know, that's why he's going as a girl", they both looked at her in shock and Kathy said "he was so convincing last week, it's been playing on my mind all week what he would look like so I've sorted out an outfit for him" then she told Rob to go and change.

He went to his room and laid on his bed was pink floral summer maxi dress, alongside that was some frilly panties and some frilly socks, he just stood there looking at it when Kathy came in and said "Come on silly billy it's only a bit of fun and it will be a laugh, last week we had a laugh and we only tied your hair back imagine what you will look like if we do it properly", knowing he had no choice he begrudgingly slipped the panties on, followed by the dress.

He then put the frilly socks on followed by some pink trainers, he was then sat down and Kathy brushed his hair through and put it up in high up pigtails and finished it off with some pink ribbons, "I used to do your sisters hair like this a few years ago, it really suited her and it suits you too" said Kathy.