BBPM🦉

ROSE

"Hey baby chipmunk why are you late kanina pa ko gutom eh"she said as I enter her office but  at first she did not notice that I was crying cause she is busy signing some paper that I don't know what for.

I slowly approach  her my tears keep falling down onto my  precious chicks,as I am near her I sob and hug her tightly my arms is in her waist and my face is burried onto her chest.

As I sob she notices that I am crying so she ask me while she is guiding me to sit on the couch,then she sat beside me.

"Why are you crying  my baby 🐿️❔ who did this to you huh❓are you fine❓oh shit of course you were not fine."she mumbles while stroking my hair and touching my back scrabing it up and down.

"Tell me now Roseanne don't make me wait".She said in a soft voice but it was her first warning for me so I did tell her the whole story.

When she heard about my new friend her expression soften but when  she heard the 3 person that hurt me her eyes shouts death.

Well I can't wait to see that three suffering.I know that Lisa cherish me a lot,that's why she is my favorite cousine and I love her.

I know!when they  bullied me my baby duck will surely backup me,but I cannot hide the fact that she was also caring for her brother and friends.

That's what I love to her she was always caring for us,she was less cold towards us her cousin,friends and family.

She loves us but not more than her cats,yeah I know she loves her cats more than us,she always spoiled them I think if she had a tons of money in her hands she will build a town just for cats.

Well she will also spoiled us though.
She used to be bubbly towards us when we we're younger but of course no one can stop what will happens next....no one can predict if it is a good thing or not.

Yes!as I was saying something bad had happened to her in the past...we know what happened back then but not the whole story..she don't want us to talk about that thing if she is around.

Everytime I ask her what happened she will just not utter a word,change the topic or just shrugged it off.

The next thing I knew is that she speaks to a phone that is connected on the speakers here in the entire school and said. ..

"Mr manoban,Mr park and Ms kang.I want to see your faces in my office.I will give five minutes to get here.she utter while I am sitting here in her comfortable couch and stop my self from crying.

She stood up and get a glass of water and give it to me so I took it from her hands and drank it slowly as she took a sit beside me.

She reach the food and sliding it to the table in front of me and spoke.
"Eat it we still have a class and we are late now"she said with a blank expression.

'How I wish I could see your smile ,how I wish I could hear your laughter,your funny jokes that makes us all laugh,and your eyes full of happiness and love again.How I wish I could see the old LALISA PRANPRIYA MANOBAN
that made our life colorful my old cousin who is bubbly.I promise I would help you find your (Nini)who always find your happiness'.I thought

'I know you still finding her Lisa,I know your still waiting for her.'I said in my mind.

"Lisa"I called her gaining a "yes" from her.