Chapter 16

Maddy smiles "Nee ponnu eh illa "

Mithra was shocked also trying to catch the
pick up line that even she knows from childhood.

Mithra asking " Na Devatha thaney "

Maddy argues with Mithra " Hey adu Na vechiruntha dialogue po"

Mithra and others are laughing " Hey everyone knows it but still why did you prepared it for me "

Maddy got shy suddenly, nowadays boys getting shy than girls and that's quite intolerance. Men are blushing and Nikitha is noting that point.

Mani asks " edulam eduku note pandra "

Nikitha : future la use agum bha

Maddy opens up his love

" Mithra enaku unna romba pudikum will you marry me? "

He asked with a smile

But Mithra got angry " Hey adukula Kalyanama vera edachi dialogue sollu "

Maddy and Aarav got confused because they both asked help about proposals to Nikitha Nai and she too suggested like asking for marriage. Out of the world.

Maddy rolls eyes and Mithra says " Na innum chinna ponnu da "

Aarav : enna serial per lam soldra

Nikita : ipdi oru serial iruka enna

Mani : namma oorula vechalum vepanga

Maddy holds Mithra hands and asks one more time " nee enaku life long venum please marry me "

Mithra hugs Maddy and says I love and there was a call from Mithra's Mom, she won't avoid her Amma's call so she picked.

Maddy releases this hug as he can see something strange in her facial expressions, looks like sad thing has happened. Nikitha and Aarav looked at each other and whispered " hopefully everything should be good "

Mithra started to cry, Maddy lost his smile and friends are all confused. Nikitha pats her head and asked " what happened ma? "

" Appa is not well, his condition is serious and I've to go "

Maddy asked patiently " where's your native I'll drop you "

Mithra eyes filled with tears, even in this situation he is only thinking about her, his love for her is infinity!

" I have to go "

Aarav asked Nikitha " if you are okay then go with your friend, don't let her alone " Maddy nodded for his care.
Nikitha and Mani holded her hands and catch a Auto for reaching hostel.
Maddy says to Aarav " we are not meant to be it seems ".

Aarav was annoyed " why are you saying like this, everything is right to mend here "

Maddy replied " it stops, whenever I try to look for my love I won't get it "

Aarav : Dai ippo enna avanga Appa ku odambu seri ayitu unakaga varuva paaru .

Maddy smiled " apdi nadantha un vai LA sakkara poduren "

Aarav laughed " apdi illana "

Maddy : onnumila phenol poduren seriya

Fews hours later :-

Mithra and her friends reached Jolarpettai , native place. Mithra didn't cry because right now all she wanted to do is visit her dad's health condition so she kept quiet. Entering the house she was bit nervous as after 9 months she is meeting her parents and also the situation is critical.