My Oc

Name: Penny

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Sexuality: Pensexual

Looks: white skin, freckled face, dark blue eyes, medium black hair.

Clothing: Blue blouse, black pants, black sneakers. She has a blue bow on her hair.

Soul trait: Integrity

Good or bad: Neutral to good.

Personality: Generally very selfish. She only does things for people who are important to her. If you hurt or threaten someone important she will look for a way to make your life hell. She's cowardly and out of cowardice she kills considering it's the only way she can survive.

Friends: Among humans she has no friends, she has found friends among some monsters. Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, and Lesser Dog.

Familly: Nothing important. Just two humans.

Enemies: Herself.

Crush: It depends, but generally I ship her with Asgore, Toriel or Undyne.

Likes: Flowers, music, science, stars, reading.

Dislikes: The lies, the injustices.

Fears: The unknown, death, betrayal, to be left behind.

Magic: She can float and manipulate gravity.

Weapon: Her kitchen knife.

Backstory: She lived a normal life like any normal human. With ups and downs. She ends up underground after Frisk returns from the mountain. They were reported missing. They say something about some monsters trapped there, but no one believes them. Penny wanted to see this for herself so she went looking for these monsters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Oc was for Dreamtale, but he can still be used for Undertale or other RPs

Name: Terror (Chara)

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 26

Sexuality: asexual demiromatic

Looks: white skin,  light blue eyes, long black hair, muscular body

Clothing: white blouse, black pants, black shoes.

Soul trait: Patience

Good or bad: Bad.

Personality: In general he's a mean, evil, call him what you will. He won't care much about anything. He can sometimes be short tempered. You must be lucky that he allows you to stay with him, unless he really cares about you or needs you for some kind of benefit. You can never know what he is planning or if he cares about you or not. Generally, he's honest, brutally honest.

Friends: None

Familly: His bilogic family doesn't matter, he doesn't know who they are. He had at one point met a monster named Zero (Asriel) and they became friends and saw each other as brothers. One day when he finds out that Zero is a prince, he thinks he has betrayed him and out of blind rage kills him.

Enemies: Whoever he decides.

Crush: None

Likes: The hunt, the stories, the adventure, the quiet, the anything sour, the feeling of power.

Dislikes: lying, betrayal, humans.

Fears: To be abandoned by someone who allowed himself to be in his life

Magic: He can hurt others as long as they move, no one can hurt him as long as he stands still.

Weapon: Dagger.

Backstory: He lived his entire childhood in an orphanage. He was always considered a freak or many people didn't like him or were afraid of him. As a small child he was sadistic and liked to see people in their misery. When he met Zero, they became friends and he literally adopted him. For the first time Terror felt love for the first time. He loved him like a brother. At the time he killed him, he regretted it, but he said it didn't matter and went on his way.