Chapter 3

3rd person pov
"So we have to get rid of it, that wolf stands in the way of my plan" one of the vampires say to the rest "but how exactly, she's just a child anyway" one of the others say but she was just ignored since she's not a full vampire yet.

Lexi's pov
I woke up happily the next day and just went to make breakfast as there was a knock at the door "coming!" I called out and went to answer it to see Alan was there "hey" I say with a smile. He smiled back and walked in "so you wanna hang out today love?" He asked and I blushed a little at the nickname "yea I'd love to" I say and we did all day well all morning anyway as he still had to help Edgar at the store in the afternoon. I was okay with that "okay remember to be safe" Alan says and I kissed his cheek "I will don't worry al" I say and after a short but sweet kiss we parted ways, as I got home I could smell a vampire from across the street so I walked over and as I went to knock on the door I heard someone fall over "sam are you okay?!" I yelled now banging on the door. After a few seconds the door opens and before I can even say a word I'm dragged upstairs to Sam's room as he looked bother doors with Michael trying to explain "sam what the hell is going on?!" I yelled. He tried his best explain since he's clearly still freaked out "call the frog brothers" I say and he did just that "hey guys it's sam my brothers a vampire" he says and can hear the brothers on the other end of the line "you did the right thing by calling us, does your brother sleep a lot?" Edgar asked sam "yea all day" sam replied.

I stood by the door incase "does the sunlight freak him out?" I hear Alan askes "he wears sunglasses in the house" sam says "bad breath, long finger nails?" I hear Edgar ask him. I could tell Michael was not yet a full vampire "his finger nails are a bit longer, he always had bad breath tho" sam says "he's a vampire alright, look here's what you do, get yourself a good sharp stake and drive it straight though his heart" Edgar says "no I can't do that he's my brother" sam says then Alan said they come over and do it "no one is killing anyone's brother!" I yelled out "lexi's there?" I hear Edgar ask, I explained that I heard the noise so I came to see what happened. After sam again refused to have his brother killed the frog brothers hung up sam called his mother but as he was on the phone with her we see Michael outside the window "holy shit!" I yelled and after begging sam let's him in "we gotta stick together" Michael says "don't worry I'm sure we'll come up with something to help Michael" I say and he smiled a little which I returned.