TELLING THE TRUTH, OR LIVING A LIE { Eunhae fanfic.}

Characters

Eunhae {Main} Lee Donghae, Lee Eunhyuk, other members from Super Junior, and maybe others.

Description

This is my first Eunhae story, and at first I wanted to make a one shot, but I got so many idea's I am planning to make it a bit longer, how long I will make this story I have no idea yet, but I hope you guys will like this story, and sorry for my bad English, English isn't my first language, if their are some spelling faults, I'm really sorry for that, I hope you guys will subscribe and comment if you guys like my story, and if you guys have some tips or have a idea I would love to hear it, and mostly enjoy my story.

Foreword

What if you love your best friend, but not boy/girl love, no I'm talking about boy/boy love, and what if your a member of a famous boy group, and what if the person you love is dating other girls, and you pretend to be happy and to be strong, but from inside you die evertime a little more, but your to shy to admit it, and what if your best friend is too stupid he do love you, but never realized it, and what if something happened and you got a second change, will you take it, or will you after being hurt and hurt and seeing the person who you love, leaving with a other girl or making out, will you forgive that person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 My alarm clock woke me up again, it was just a perfect dream were Eunhyuk and me were a real couple and Eunhae did exist I wished I could stay in that dream and never wake up, but I also know that that is impossible, because I would miss my monkey how he is right now. Yes my name is Lee Donghae and I’m a member from the Korean group Super Junior and I’m in love with my best friend and Super Junior member Eunhyuk, but he doesn’t know of course, how could I tell him, because I know he doesn’t see me like that, were just best friends and that touchy, touchy stuff is for the fans.