I just stared at him, it was Katsuki Bakugo himself. Did he actually care enough to come to my location? Wow, I'm shocked. "What the fuck you staring at? Where's the guy that was following you?" He seemed annoyed, he was the one who decided to come.

"I'm right here." We both turned to look at the person. His head was facing the floor but then he looked up at us both, his face now clear with the street light. "yeah fuck this shit I'm out-!" I crossed the road, noticing the person was in fact Dabi from the league of villains, only to be grabbed by the arm by Bakuhoe.

"you're staying with me until we get you home." Exsqeeze me?! I am my own person. "that's if you make it to that part," Dabi grinned, fire erupting from his hands. Am I gonna get killed or kidnapped I cannot tell.

...

I hope I get killed. Bakugo let go of me and he went to fight Dabi. I honestly just stood there awkwardly. "aw no fair you beat us to it man!" I turned to the new voice. Kaminari and Kirishima?! Well u did send my location to the 1A group chat.

~~~~~~~~~~
Before the fight

Kiri
I'm coming, Denks, you coming to bro?
7:05pm

Denki Kaminari
Yeah man, I wanna meet the guy
7:05pm

Handy man
I'm coming to make sure you guys are safe!
7:06pm

~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the fight

A few figures came into the fight. Shit it was most of the LOV. Wait... Where's Shigaraki? Someone grabbed my neck. "all of you stop fighting or they die." Yep there he was. I closed my eyes, trying so hard not to laugh and succeeded. "all of you keep fighting, I want to die-!!" Everyone frowned. Shigaraki hummed. "alright then, have it your way." A fifth finger touched my neck.

My eyes glowed white almost a second after. I could feel a burning sensation on my neck, must be what Shigaraki managed to do before my quirks own mind decided to kick in. "What the-?!" Shigaraki was confused as fuck. So was everyone else. I rolled my eyes, "my quirk has a mind of its own, it's annoying really. I can't really die a quirk related death."

"interesting... I know someone who will like your quirk" Shigaraki chuckled, giving a glance to the rest of the members. I had no clue what just happened but next thing I know, Bakugo starts fighting again and so does Kaminari and Kirishima. Ida has apparently shown up with Uraraka and now everyone was fighting while I was still standing awkwardly and Shigaraki still had all fingers on my neck.

I was bleeding now, quite a bit, from my neck from what damage he managed to do in the short space of time it took for my quirk to kick in. "Huh... People care about me" I mumbled. I didn't know at the time, but Shigaraki frowned, almost feeling bad for me with what I said and me wanting to die.

"This is all for nothing..." I got pulled back and started falling a small distance. I must have gone through a portal but now I was in a bar. "what the fuck... The aUdAcItY-!" I stopped for a moment to look around. A screen was on the wall, seemingly recording the entire room. I sighed and pulled out my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~

You
Lol I think I just got kidnapped
7:20pm

Mina
I'm sorry WHAT
7:22pm