1

The first race of the 2022 season nerves were flying around the paddocks, this was also your first time at a race being Mclarens social media manger. A camera dangling in your hand. You have been working with the drivers for a couple of weeks now. You were also in charge of Lando Norris instagram so you had to get a few photos of him, the race was starting soon the drivers being pushed out to the positions the earned yesterday Daniel in P6 and Lando in P4. You and lando have been best friends ever since you were little and meet on a karting track when your dad took you to watch your friend in a race.

Lando's pov
"LANDO P2! P2 that's a podium " my engineer shouted through his headset as I passed the checkered flag. Screams and shouts flew into the McLaren garage as I screamed into everyone's ears. I parked my car and ran over to my team and hugged them all but only one caught my eyes y/n brown, my best friend holding a camera taking pictures of me "pose for the camera" she says smiling at me "This ok" I say as I pose. "Perfect"
y/n replied as she took a photo. That evening we celebrate the whole team. We were going out for dinner at a very fancy restaurant and then going to a bar. Me and y/n had connected hotel room so we were always together. She walked through the connecting door holding 2 dresses a long tight black one and a blue one with see-through sleeves. I've always like y/n but I never knew if she likes me
"Which dress should I pick" she said as I looked up from my phone "ummm" i said as she looked at me. I thinking which dress would she look the most gorgeous in. "The black one" "ok" she said quickly and she walked back through the door. I put my phone down and started to get ready I wore a pair of black trousers and a white button up shirt. I walked in to y/n part of the room and saw her standing in the mirror looking a amazing as ever
" you alright there Norris" she said looking towards me seeing my jar about to drop. "I'm ok you look gorgeous" " not to bad yourself" she replied with quickly.

You and lando walked down to reception together to get into the taxi with daniel,Carlos and Charles who were already in the taxi. "Hey guys" Daniel said as soon as he saw us he, they all know that he likes you. You had just gotten out of a 2 year abusive relationship , lando knows how hard it was for you to leave him. The boys started having a conversation about there cars and random stuff while you sat on your phone making landos post for today.

 The boys started having a conversation about there cars and random stuff while you sat on your phone making landos post for today

🔘⚪️⚪️

                                   ⚪️🔘⚪️

⚪️🔘⚪️

                                    ⚪️⚪️🔘

⚪️⚪️🔘

P2!! Smiles all around after a very long tiring weekend

@carlossainz: aww sleepy milk boy
     { no chili man
@y/nbrown so proud x
     { thank you x
@charlesleclerc: well done man
@user2927: sleepy lando
@user1038: congratulations
                          2000+ more comments

"Really y/n" he says as he looks up from his phone "sorry it was to funny not to post you could do your own instagrams" I said as I started laughing. The taxi stop outside the restaurant and got out the vehicle and met up with a few other drivers. " love the insta post lando" max said saying hi to lando and giving me a hug. We finished dinner and posted on your instagram story.

{tagged all the drivers you had dinner with}

After dinner you head to the club drinks we're flowing and it started to get abit messy, something in the air was brewing.
A/N:
I know its a bit short i will try to post another part tomorrow x