𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

- THE NEXT MORNING-

I woke up with something heavy on my chest. Then I looked down and saw, PARK JIMIN. Then I saw that his face was hiding in my chest. I blushed so hard that i became redder than a tomato. I tried to get up but he was holding my waist really tightly.  So I started to shake him. In an attempt to wake him up, but he was still deep asleep.

"Yah, yah, YAH! JIMIN WAKE UP!!" I yelled after I lost my patients.

Jimin finally started waking up. "Why are you yelling this early in the morning? Just go back to sleep." He said and hugged my waist tighter.

I blushed harder. "Let me go!!" I said, still trying to get his arms off of me.

"Way to ruin a moment." He said, and finally let me go.

After he let me go, I ran faster than Jin's rap to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After doing my routine I went downstairs to make breakfast.

While I was making breakfast I flinched when I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "W-what a-are you doing?" I asked surprised.

"Nothing, just loving my wife." He whispered in my ear.

I looked at him with wide eyes "W-What"  "I- nevermind" He said and took his arms off me.

After eating Jimin went to work, leaving me here alone.

- TIME SKIP -

 After making dinner I sat on the couch and waited for Jimin. After what felt like forever I fell asleep on the couch.

- JIMINS POV -

After coming home I saw Yn laying on the couch sleeping. I think she was waiting for me. Awwww she looks so cute. I'm so happy she is my wife.

I then lift her up and bring her to our room. Wow it feels so good to say our room. I tucked her in bed and went to the bathroom. After coming back I blow dried my hair and layed down next to her. I kissed her head and snuggled her in my chest "I'm really happy I got married to you now I hope you will love me back angel. I love you so much." And with that I pecked her lips and went to sleep.

- Authors Note -

I know its a pretty short chapter but I promise the next chapter is longer.

Byeeeeee.