Cold As Ice

Dream placed one of his feet on the ice and pushed off. He skated around, and it felt fantastic. Sometimes he wondered if he would prefer figure skating, but he always came to the conclusion that he liked the speed of hockey. He wouldn't do very well with spinning anyways.

He looked around, feeling his chest twist with pride and nerves. hundreds of people were staring at him and his team warm up. They weren't going too fast, just moving enough to warm up.

He always loved the thrill of playing in front of hundreds of people, even if it terrified him slightly, especially since he and his team were the guests, so nobody was on their side, which was slightly intimidating, but it was fine, he was confident in their ability.

In a flash the game had started.

Dream wasn't doing his best, but when the first goal was made is when he typically got completely focused, but this time, it was different, he was still focused, but less on the game, and more on one player.

Dream looked at the big cube of screens in the middle of the ceiling to see the name "George Davidson" in big letters when the first point was scored. Dream felt a strange feeling of distaste when he saw his head-shot. He wasn't unattractive, quite the opposite actually, but his face, he looked so. . . snotty. He looked like he knew he was better than everyone, and his attractiveness was known to him. Dream couldn't tell if that made him look better or worse. And maybe it was the fact that he scored the first point of the game that made him not like George, but that wasn't something that usually made him dislike a person. He usually admired them, because it was obvious they worked hard to become as good as they were.

He tried to move on, and it worked. Everything was going smoothly, they were neck and neck, both teams had three points, (Dream didn't like to brag but he made two of said goals for his team). Everything was great. . . Until about five minutes into the third period.

Someone harshly rammed their body into the right side of Dream's body from behind, nearly knocking him over.

Dream quickly caught his balance and watched as the name Davidson flashed in his eyes as he kept skating.

Dream was already pissed off by him (for no reason), and now he did this?

Dream quickly skated at him and held onto his stick with both of his hands, pushing Davidson's back into the wall with it, cross checking him. "Fuck you." He yelled angrily.

George rolled his eyes. "What's wrong with you?" He tried to push Dream off of him.

"No," Dream pushed him back into the wall harder. "Fuck off, the puck isn't even near me!"

George rolled his eyes again. "You're such a bitch." He glared as he pushed Dream away and started skating.

Dream immediately pushed him down onto the ice, harshly flicking his wrists to the side, his gloves flying off. If the crowd wasn't loud before, they definitely were now. It's like fights turned them on or something, like it's the one thing that brings thrill into their life.

George looked up at Dream with wide eyes. He wasn't surprised, he was pissed.

Dream dropped down and straddled Davidson, immediately punching him in the cheek. He couldn't find words to describe how much he fucking hated him.

George was smaller than Dream, and it didn't look like he was any stronger either, but he still fought back with the confidence of someone who was. He pushed at Dream's chest trying to get him off of himself in between throwing punches.

"You're the fucking bitch." Dream fought the urge to spit in George's face.

At this point the referees were trying to pull them apart but neither were going to willingly let that happen.