The Party

No one's view:

When everyone arrived, the music began. Everyone was enjoying themselves while dancing to the slow and romantic. 'May I start dancing with you?' China asked NK politely. North Korea nodded and started dancing.' 

*30 mins later-*

'You looked tired. Do you wanna take a rest?' China suggested. Again NK nodded. 'You're a natural at dancing you know?' That made North Korea blushed a bit more and looked away.

'C'mon Northie... Don't be shy...' China said mysteriously. He grabbed his hand and kissed him on the forehead. By the time, North Korea is already looking like a tomato. SK and Japan magically appeared and asked how well were they doing. As usual they didn't accept the truth that they were in love... because they always think they hate one another and to shy to admit they like each other. 'Welp. Good to know that your relationship is getting better.' SK said and walked away with Japan.

North Korea's view:

I really wanna shut SK's mouth. What does he mean by 'our relationship is getting better'. I mean I kinda wanna get closer to China... BUT THE MAIN POINT IS IDK IF CHINA WANNA GET CLOSER TO A BITCH LIKE ME!!! My thoughts were disturbed by China's dreamy voice. 'Hey. It is getting late now and we still need to go to school tomorrow. Should I drop you of at your house or you just go back home with your bro?' I checked my watch, OH SHIT IT IS ALREADY 12 P.M. I am a bit scared of the dark so I told China to just drop me off at my house.

That night, I couldn't sleep AGAIN. I was busy think of China and... his smile while we were dancing... I wish the weird feeling would go away soon.