Part-0 Prologue

Author Pov:
From the beginning of an era known as the Age of Heros where people with the strange phenomenon known as quirks, it all started with a child who glowed a bright light in the middle of power outage where people were amazed and In disbelief at the sight as time grew on more and more people started to develop quirks of there own some were cold some were telekinetic and some where normal to the bone one case in particular started with a boy Named Izuku Midoriya who was a quirkless boy with unfortunate Events in his childhood had one stroke of bad luck and good at same time where he met his Idol a Person Named All Might or Better known as Toshinori Yagi a person who gave his power to Izuku and over the months watched as he face his struggles against People who had fallen to a Dark side of the lives one Mostly known as Tomura shigaraki or his original name of Tenko Shimura where in a battle of titans where the fate of the world rested upon each side one would lead to chaos while the other led to a new and in the end led to the death of both of them the world was in shambles but they would rebuild and make it better and take a action to improve the society as a whole and rebuild as they always do but that is a story for another time We are here to watch The Fallen hero make his path on this new world will he make it far to reach his dream or will perish in the worst way possible.

Author Note:Hey guys I would like to say that this is my first time starting a book so please feel free to leave you thoughts so I can better Improve Alright see ya Later!

Word Count: 317