When you catch him jerking off to your nudes - JK

I come home from work, tired and exhausted, I look like a total wreck, sometimes I question myself and ask, how did Jungkook fall in love with such a rat like me?

But, as always, I'm grateful for him. I will never take him or anything he does for me granted.

I go up the stairs and as I get closer to our room, the louder the moans get. Is my baby boy possibly jerking off?

I open the door slightly and see him stroking his dick with his right hand while his left is holding his phone with my nudes.

It's been a while since I caught him doing this, he's always been a shy type, he's barely capable of doing this. Surprisingly every time I do catch him, he's always jerking off to my nudes, which is always such a sight.

I enter the room quietly and sit on the edge of the bed facing the chair he was sitting on.

His cum smeared dick was standing big and tall. I look at his every move. The way he arches his back, the way he moans my name in the most sinful ways, the way he's been shutting his eyes, everything, I watched him do absolutely everything.

I think It's about time I made a move.

I lower my head to his cock and lick the tip.

I see him open his eyes with a frustrated look.

"Y-yn!"

He stood up and put his clothes on.

"S-sorry, I-I didn't mean it"

"You didn't mean to jerk off? Baby boy, it's normal for a grown man to do this when he feels like it, okay?"
I say and look a him with and understanding look.

"O-okay Yn"

"Now baby boy, why don't you let me help with your problem, because I think your still pretty hard from my nudes"

"S-sure"

I push him down to the bed and take his clothes off.

I licked his pink head and bit it softly.

"A-ahh, that hurts yn"

I bite him again to shut him up.

"Shh, I don't want to hear words, I want your moans Jungkook"

I hollow my cheeks and take him all in.

"Shitttt ahh yeah baby u-ugh"

I bob my head as fast as I could and I could tell he was nearing his end.

I new a trick that would get him to cum in less than a second. I focused on the tip and only the tip.

"Shit baby. Babyyyy, ahh ugh yeah fuck fuck fuck baby girl ahhh"

He shot his creamy liquid in my mouth.

"Thanks Yn"

"What do you mean? We're not done yet"

"Three rounds?"
He asks.

"Six"
I responded

"Feisty, I like it"
He says smirking

The night went on and nine months later Yn gave birth..... to twins.......... Good job Jeon.