Chapter 3

Recap
"So what you're saying is that your better than Ebs over here." Taylor said pointing at my idiotic cousin.
I nodded smirking.
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
We all had a good time at my Parents for my birthday. Jordan got me tickets to his next game. Ryan also told me to wear his jersey.
~Flashback~
"So Allie I got you something." Jordan said with a smirk as it proud of himself. He handed me a small long box. I opened it to find two tickets to the next Olier game.
"Omg are you serious! Your actually going to let me go to a game?!" I said.
You see Jordan is overprotective over me and treats me like his sister. Not that I am complaining or any thing because he's more like a brother than a cousin.
"Yes. You can go to one of my games." He said.
"Well we have to get going. So..." Jordan said.
"Bye" Jessie said
"Bye" Taylor said giving Me than Jessie a hug whispering something in her ear.
"Bye" Jordan and Ryan said at the same time giving me a hug.
"Wear my jersey at the game." Ryan whispered in my ear.
I nodded and then they left.
~And Of Flashback~

~~Ryan's POV~~
Going to Ebs' aunt's house was pretty awesome! His cousin was really hot. I can't wait to see her at the game. I think I'm going to ask her out after the game. I wonder if Ebs is okay with that?

----Allie's POV----
I can't wait for the game! This will be the second time I get to see Jordan play. The first time was with my parents because they had a day off.
I seriously can't sleep because I'm so excited. By the time I fell asleep it was 3 in the morning.
---------
---------
---------
The next day I woke up tried but excited. Jordan had texted me that he wants us to come early to see warm-ups. I took my phone and found the loudest song on my phone and played it right in Jessie's ear.
She shot up with a jolt when King For A Day started playing.
"What the fuck Al!" she exclaimed.
" Time to get up" I said and walked out of the room.
~Skip getting ready~
When we were done getting ready. Jessie had on a Hall jersey and I had on a Nugent-Hopkins jersey.
The ride to the center was pretty boring. I did a vlog in the way explaning what we were doing. Today was going to be an exciting day I just know it.