Smg4: The Gang That Cause Problems

I forgot to mention that Malhare (Or Glitchtrap) has nothing to do with Fnaf in this arc. Again Malhare is not related to Fnaf in this arc. I just thought I'd clarify that.

With Classic and Die-hard

Classic and Die-hard suddenly appear infront of FM and X's house then the two begin to walk to their front door.

Classic's voices: Do we really want to do this? Yeah, they're classic characters after all. Look lets go through with Malhare's plan and see if they have been redesigned or not then we decided if we want to do his plan. I agree with him. Me too. So do I.

Die-hard's voices: Are we actually going to do this? Yes, we have too otherwise Malhare will kill us! I dunno he's doesn't seem like a villain to me. Yeah, I agree. Ok, but what about X and FM what will we do with them? If they are redesigned we knock the two out and if they're Mario recolours then.... I guess we'll let Classic decide. If they're up to the task, that is. Yeah... I hope they are. Me too.

Die-hard knocks on their door and X opens it to see two robots. While Classic and Die-hard see a redesigned X then they see FM behind X who has also been redesigned and this pisses them off.

 While Classic and Die-hard see a redesigned X then they see FM behind X who has also been redesigned and this pisses them off

Classic's voices: They got redesigned! Oh, now I'm pissed! Me too! Looks like we're actually going with Malhare's plan

Classic's voices: They got redesigned! Oh, now I'm pissed! Me too! Looks like we're actually going with Malhare's plan. I guess we are. Ok, lets make this quick.

Die-hard's voices: Damn it, it's true! No, they actually got redesigned! And judging from Classic's look we're going with Malhare's plan. Crap... we're actually doing this?! Alright then, lets be quick with this. Ok. Lets do this.

X: FM, did you order two robots that are taller then us?

FM: No, I didn't. Did you?

X: *Turns around and looks at FM* If I did FM I wouldn't be asking you.