Chapter 19

Okay but Louis on America's Got Talent.... he's so fucking cute

comment if you like chocolate and louis tomlinson you'll shit brikx

-------------------------------

~•~

Louis POV

My fingers make their way into the little bag of flour. Distracting Harry by peppering his face with kisses, he doesn't see it coming.

"Harry, can I show you something?"  I innocently whisper in his ear.

Nodding frantically, the Alpha clearly wants to see what I've promised -but my hand flies towards him- with a cloud of powder following. A large white hand print is painted on Harry's shirt. I watch as flour slowly starts to flutter down to the floor.

"Oops." I say quietly, not daring to look into his eyes.

"Looks like you have displeased your Alpha Louis. What should your punishment be lou?" He whispers hotly into my ear, wanting to get a reaction out of me. And boy did he, sweat starts to gather at the base of my neck. I couldn't be more conflicted.

"You wouldn't dare." I challenge, "You're not my Alpha yet anyways lovely." This seems to make his eyes go dark, before he leans in to whisper into my ear.

"Oh yes I am, soon enough I will be." With this, I throw my head back and arch my body not able to handle the sexual tension anymore. One of Harry's large hands slither up my loose graphic t-shirt, his rings cold against my hot skin. His blunt nails scratch down from the middle of my chest down to my abdomen in the best way possible.

A clump of flour is bound to be gathered in his palms at some point, so I squeeze my eyes shut as I wait for the impact. Next thing I know, my cheeks and neck are lathered in the white powder. Harry reaches for the flour again, grabbing a handful. I sprint away from him, over across the kitchen -not forgetting to grab my own handful.-

"Two can play at this game babe." I shout over the island countertop. I get my wad of flour that is packed tight in my fist, and run over to the Alpha. My hand makes light contact with Harry's cheek, spreading white all over his face. I toss my head back in giggles, as I couldn't help contain them.

Harry uses my vulnerability to attack. Swooping in, one of his free hands pulls my shirt up, and the other wipes the flour all over my stomach. This doesn't stop my laughter, it makes it worse. The baking product thickly coats our clothes and skin. I can literally feel the heat in my cheeks, I need to pull myself together. This is war.

Running over to the table, my hands frantically dig for a grip on the loose ingredient. After I have gotten a handful, I turn around planning on slapping Harry with it, but my eyes meet with the Alpha. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into a random embrace.

"Look what we have 'ere, a smol Louis trying to attack his opponent with flour. Naughty little Omega." He whispers, breathing on my bond spot.

"Ayee, you're trying to seduce me during this game? Fucking loser..." I tease, secretly enjoying this moment. I go limp, when his lips peck against his destined mating mark.

"Mayybbeeee....." He drawls out, giving away his sudden mischief. His fingers come up to my chin, bringing me into a sweet, passionate sideways kiss. I honestly get lost in the moment. His soft lips dance with mine, in a romantic tango tasting of mint. My mind is beginning to haze with lust, until I am rudely interrupted.

A big lump of flour now shows on my naked thigh -as I changed into shorts earlier- turning me into a big, white mess. A loud groan escapes my mouth, knowing the Alpha has won this match. Until next time Harry, I mentally add with a kiss to his cheek.