Love of the Just King

Peter and Caspian were walking through the corridor at night after finishing their work. They were returning back to their respective chambers. They lived in consecutive rooms.
Peter had a liking for Caspian's sister Elena for a long time now. He was thinking about asking her to marry him and be the high queen.
Peter spoke "You know Caspian...I was thinking, I'm gonna ask Elena to marry me...I love her really...she's beautiful, smart, funny, talented and all...she's perfect"
"Well yeah that's fine but you need to know if she wants the same" Caspian said
"Well yeah, I'm gonna ask her tomorrow" peter continued.

While passing Edmund's room , they suddenly heard a faint noise. Unable to understand they both looked inside his room. And what they saw there was uncalled for.
"What the fuck—" Caspian whispered
There was Elena, laying on Edmund's bed, wrapped around the red silk sheets, while Edmund was busy caressing her most private spot. Yes, he was eating her out. She threw her head back on the pillow, moaning his name.
Edmund continued working his tongue as she pulled on his thick hair...
She climaxed, wrapping her legs around Edmund's head, as her body shuddered with the waves of pleasure passing through it.

"Ah—fuck Ed....." She moaned
"You taste fucking amazing baby..."
He climbed onto her and went for her mouth, kissing her deeply. She threw her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as their tongue intertwined with one another.
Fuck, that was hot...
With one swift hand movement, Edmund flipped her over on her stomach.
He entered her from behind, slapping her ass hard as she dug her face into the pillow screaming his name... He trusted into her hard enough to make an impact on the bed, making creaking noises. He spanked her every time he pounded into her.
Elena's body was fully covered by Edmund's "Fuck---harder Ed—ah" Elena screamed
"Yeah, you want it harder?" Edmund whispered
"Yeah—oh my god—yes fuck--- make me come..."
"Beg me baby...beg for it" Edmund hissed
"Fuck—i beg you my king...make me come—ah, almost there..." She screamed
God...that girl was too independent and self respected to ever beg for anything. But Edmund was making her do the inevitable.
"Ahhh—fuck yeah" Edmund moaned loudly as he came inside her along with her screaming as she reached her orgasm.
He fell on top of her, panting as he came down from his high.

Peter and Caspian were too shocked to move. They were frozen like statues...

"That was amazing Ed..." Elena panted
They kissed passionately, biting each other's lips...
He laid on his back, as Elena flipped him and climbed on top of his lap, never breaking their kiss...
She folded her legs in a way that she sat on his lap, riding him.
"I love it when you ride me baby girl..." Edmund whispered
"And I love pleasing you, my king" she whispered back in his ear but loud enough for all of them to hear.
She positioned himself and thrusted in between her legs.
"Fuck—" he moaned as she started grinding herself along his dick. He picked up her rhythm, thrusting himself into her... He kissed her breasts and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking as biting it. She strew her head back, closing her eyes shut and arching her hips as she continued riding him.
He held onto her hips, guiding them onto his dick and slapping them hard occasionally.
They were covered waist down...which was a good thing, cause that was Caspian's sister and Peter's brother. The sound of their sweaty skins slapping against each other as he thrust himself into her, was fucking erotic. She placed her hands against his toned abs as he took his mouth to her neck, kissing it and releasing his hot breath onto it.
"Ah—fuck ed...im coming" she panted as she rode him harder, causing the headboard to slam harder on the wall.
"Fuck—Elena" Ed moaned as they reached their climax together, in perfect sync.
He ran his thumb on her bottom lip, as he pulled her by her chin, slamming their lips together, kissing deeply, as their hands tangled in each other's hair.
She climbed off him and laid beside him, tangled in between the sheets. They were sweating heavily and panting, trying to catch their breath.
She went up to him and kissed him again and said "I love you Edmund Pevensie"
He kissed her back "I love you Elena...so fucking much"
He held and hand and looked deeply in her eyes "Will You Marry Me, Elena?"
She gave a huge smile "Yes!! Fucking yes Edmund....Oh my god...I will marry you..." She kissed him...

"I think you got your answer bro...I don't wanna witness anymore of this, I'm traumatized for the rest of my life with what I just saw, so we better get going..." Caspian stated scrunching his eyebrows.
Yeah...they definitely witnessed too much.
Yes...Peter liked Elena.
But it's obvious that they love each other, a lot. They will be happy together.
Peter was happy for them.

Next morning....
At the dining table, during breakfast...

"Well...Elena and I have some news to share..." Edmund started
"We have been dating for quite some times now, and yesterday I asked her to marry me....and she said yes"
"Wow...I can't believe you both have managed to keep this a secret for so long....Anyways, Congratulations Ed and Elena" Susan smiled at both of them
"I'm so happy for you guys" Lucy exclaimed
"Congrats you both...but I am warning you Ed, she's my little sis, handle her with care...you hurt her and I will kill you" Caspian threatened
"Well, that's never gonna happen...I'll never hurt Elena" Edmund said kissing Elena
"Hey...No PDA on the dining table" Caspian laughed Everybody laughed.

Soon there's gonna be a wedding and everyone was excited.