Part 2

Y/n: You should reply when someone says 'I love you' *cute pout*

I was about to go but he pulled me back by my waist and made me stand infront of him again, but this time we were standing really close to each other that our chest were touching. My heart were beating so fast because this is the first time he's doing this.

Tae: I love you too, I always did and I will until my last breath *deep voice*

After hearing his confess I gulped

Y/N: D-do y-you?
Tae: *nodded*

We were looking at each other's eyes lovingly & silently but suddenly my phone rings and he removed his hand from my waist and I went to bed and saw it's my brother.

Y/N: A-aren't you late? Because me.. Jimin is calling me and I have to go.. *looking down*
Tae: You go downstairs, I'm coming after choosing your outfit.
Y/n: okey

~Skip Time to office in the afternoon~

Y/n: *I knocked the door* May I came in sir?
Jimin: Yes come in.
Y/n: Sir-
Jimin: Y/n, stop calling me Sir
Y/n: But Jimin we're in office not home.
Jimin: And? What with that? Even if we're in office or not you're still my one and only sister and no one can change it in this world.
Y/n: Aww, you're so sweet.
Jimin: yeah yeah I know. So why did you come?
Y/n: eemmm.. uh yeah I need to leave now because I'm invited on Jungkook's birthday party.
Jimin: Aha my little girl now started to go out on parties now. But did you know that you have to stay a little bit longer today not only because Saturdays we have to much work but you came late.
Y/n: ugh come on now Jimin.
Jimin: Okey okey, go but don't drink to much and protect yourself, you're lucky that tomorrow is Sunday and we don't have work.
Y/n: Yeah I know hahah, I'm going now or else I'm gonna be late again and then who listens to Jungkook.

I went to the door open it

Y/n: Bye, love you
Jimin: love you too princess, take care.

I close the door with a smile and went to my car and went home. I went inside and go to my and taehyung's bedroom. I took a bath and went to see the dress that Taehyung chose for me.