How it started

This is the story of how me and my friend escaped the orphanage I was just a little girl five I was left at the orphanage by my parents I never knew who they were but I still wish I knew to ask them questions why would they leave me here the woman took me in I thought I would have a fresh start as a happy child but I spoke too soon the women were monsters they hated all kids they punished us to death ... let's get to this timeline I'm Leon and this is the story about how me and my friends escaped this deathtrap my friends Ashtrid Flynn and Ezra those three boys saved me when I was about to get my butt kicked from the strongest girl there but they set up to help me and they let me join their group we've been best friends I'm now 13 with my friends well my friend Ezra is 15 and they are the only family I need I don't even care if I never knew my actual parents but I have my friends . Later that night the boys wanted to figure out a way to escape the orphanage they have been planning this all night by digging tunnels sneaking out the windows or dressing up as one of the women to escape but they have all failed because the woman we're always one step ahead Ashtrid thought that maybe they should just give up and wait for somebody to come adopt them Leon didn't like it because he didn't want all of them to separate but then Flynn change the subject Flynn# hey guys have you noticed that's some of the girls in the orphanage have gone missing and adult never came to this orphanage we live in the middle of nowhere with walls surrounding this place yeah it's pretty strange Ezra said . Later that night while the boys were asleep Liam was just looking up at the wall twisting and turning thinking of a plan to escape but he couldn't think of anything till his eyes teared up and he started sobbing he didn't wanna lose his friends but then he heard footsteps coming from the other side of the bedroom door as Leon jumped out of bed walked over to the door picked under the door he sees shadows of footsteps he looked up the The door handle was wiggling as Liam took a few steps back he grabbed up a chair ready to hit someone with it as the person comes in Leon swung the chair right at him but stopped It was a man in a mask looking right at Leo he was scared he drop the chair take me a few steps back as a man got closer Leon screamed with All of his might his friends woke up seeing the man as he took off his mask hey it's OK I'm just trying to get you out of here The man said Leon and his friends huddled up still walking backwards they didn't trust the man but Leon saw something in his eyes that knew he wasn't pretending he had a bag of clothes it was the dresses that the women were wearing they all got dressed put on their hats and walked out with them a few minutes later they were already right at the door but then sirens went over and they got louder and louder and louder it's like the whole town could hear them Leon was covering her ears because it was so loud for her ears to take it The man took their arms ran out the door but it was too late the gate was closing until there's dark shadows that are walking up to Leon and his friends as they backed up the man's daughter with something behind his back as he unlocked it was a knife he was getting ready to attack but as the strongman kept walking up to the Leon and his friends just kept getting scared until the man got close it was Mrs. Jones ..