Unrequited Love

I never thought this would happen to me,the day I fixed your shoe laces just to make sure you won't fall,I failed not to fall for you. I swear I fell in love with you and that moment.
It didn't hit me at first but much later when I saw you looking at me with your gracious smile I was enchanted,it was then I realised "this is what being in love feels"
The way you take care of every little thing for me I can't help but to fall for you even harder. I know you have already given your heart to somebody else and I'm not expecting you to love me back but I pray to be a part of your life forever.
I am happy to love you everyday; I am just happy being your friend ; I am happy to know your secret that you won't share with anyone else but me;
I am just happy to be with you.
You made me realise how pure love could be,and so precious that I'm afraid to lose you. Therefore I won't confess my feelings today not even tomorrow instead I will love you from afar.
I know I'm a coward to not let you know how much I care and embrace you but if I do will you accept me?
I don't want to put us in a difficult spot where the bond we share with each other might end forever.So,I will let you go even though I love you because not ever love means to be together.
But I wish to be born again as your lover where I'm strong enough to hold you tight and say "will you be mine forever." Because in this life I'm just a friend for you but for me you are my Love... Unrequited love...