2023

The winter break was meant to be peaceful and relaxing but in reality it turned out to be the complete opposite because I was practically in and out of hospital the whole time which was beyond stressful.

The baby was fine but I was really struggling, sometimes pain would radiate throughout my body all day whereas other days it would be sudden and crippling.

Because of this I wasn't allowed to fly or do anything that didn't involve me resting and staying calm. Which was ridiculously boring. Although I hadn't been feeling great most of the time things between me and Max had pretty much been perfect.

We really had started a new chapter one that I was actually looking forward to despite the obvious complications. I'd split my time between Max's and my dads, most of the time I would stay with Max unless he wasn't going to be in Monaco.

As for Charles, I'd had no direct contact with him. Well other than the occasional hateful message that he would send.

At first I would ignore them and try to not let them get to me but in the end I'd blocked him from everything so he couldn't contact me at all. He didn't want anything to do with me or the baby but he wouldn't just leave me alone to get on with it.

I hadn't told Max or anyone else about the things he would say to me as I knew it would just cause a whole plethora of drama that I really didn't want to have to deal with. Now he couldn't contact me it didn't matter anyway so there was no point bringing it up now, I just had to focus trying my hardest to keep myself and the baby healthy.

KaceWolff: Not long now 🌕Liked by: MaxVerstappen, LewisHamilton and 268,533 others

Liked by: MaxVerstappen, LewisHamilton and 268,533 others