Kidnapping Day:

Guys I hope you complete the novel and give me your opinions and criticisms cuz it's my first time btw:

Once upon the time, a tanned skin 17yo girl with a black long hair, who lived in an old palace with her little family, was called Amaya.She was very beautiful, attractive, even though she was an introvert who didn't like to go out or hang out with others.
One day, The palace was attacked by the mafia who had material problems with Amaya's father. The mafia destroyed the palace and killed the whole family, but Amaya escaped while they were burning the palace. It was a rainy night, the whole house caught fire, people saw the fire, and they came to put out the fire quickly, but it was too late because the palace had little left, The burial ceremony was held to grieve for the poor family. With a big pain, a broken heart, and a great desire for revenge one day, Amaya decided to live alone in her old family home located deep in the forest and every night she goes to the cemetery to visit her family's graves.
One night, when she was crying desperately over her family's graves, a vampire attacked her.
(He was white with his soft black hair, long, handsome, and muscular). While attacking her, he bit her neck with his long fangs to suck her blood, until she lost her consciousness.
Several hours later, Amaya regained consciousness, and found herself in a large Victorian-shaped room, colored black and brown, and containing an old library.Amaya tried to stand up several times, but to no avail, she tried again after she gathered her strength, but she got dizzy, and before she fell something passed at the speed of light and grabbed her, yes it was the vampire, He slowly picked her up like a feather, and slowly placed her on the bed, she opened her eyes and turned her face to find him sitting looking at her coldly.
Amaya was terrified and started screaming nonstop, He approached her face, and told her that he would devour her if she didn't close her mouth with red and sharp eyes, like the monsters... She closed her mouth quickly, trying to gather her strength and act smartly instead of screaming as prey.Amaya tried to ask him where she was, to locate her, But he ignored her question and asked her about her name.But she ignored his question as well and asked him annoyed about their site. Then he answered her arrogantly that she will not leave the place and she will live there with him forever. Amaya looked at him, and the anxiety controlling her, she didn't know what to say or what to do, she remained frozen in place.
He told her : so you well tell me your name or...