Temptation

"Please just fuck me," the hero moaned they were begging on their hands and knees in front of the villain; a villain teasing them with sweet nothings and promises of unimaginable pleasure. The villain smirked at the hero,

" Desperate already it's barely been three weeks, I expected you to last a little longer your a hero after all." they grabbed the side of the hero's face " But even the mighty fall to temptation," the hero blushed the villain was right they were hero but that didn't matter now the villain's promises were too sweet for the hero to deny any more.

"Were you just bluffing or do you want to make good on your promise and fuck me," the hero yelled their face tinted a dark red. the villain raised an eyebrow in surprise before smirking and picking the hero off the floor.

" Your right I have been mean by teasing you I will do everything I promised to do to your delicate body, " the villain threw the hero on the bed, soft black satin sheets with a velvet duvet a beautiful place to get destroyed. The villain kissed the hero passionately before ripping the hero's shirt off.

" Fucking finally," the hero said the villain shoved their tongue down the hero's throat silencing any further comments from them. They shoved their hand down the villain's pants grabbing their cock through their boxers.

"Getting impatient already, sweetheart?" the villain groaned as the hero got their suit off of them and on the floor. the hero kissed the tip of the villain's cock teasing the slit before taking it in their mouth and bobbing on it gently. they did soft slow strokes on the villain's cock making sure to take their time savoring every second of the villain's moans and sweet praise that escaped from their mouth. "You're doing great sweetheart just like that." the villain intertwined their hands in the hero's hair praising every little thing the hero did. As they got closer to cumming the hero sped up their strokes on the villain's cock, getting their head pulled back and forth by the villain." Ah fuck I'm going to cum, sweetheart," the villain tightened their grip on the hero before releasing into them and watching dribbling down the heroes chin. the villain wiped their chin with their finger and licked the cum off of it.

" You taste delicious, dearest." the hero said,

"I am going to fuck you till you can't think, get on your hands and knees ass up." the villain ordered, the hero did as they were told. The villain grabbed the hero's ass as they aligned themselves with it, they wrapped their hands around the hero's waist as they pushed themself into the hero. a sweet moan escaped the hero's mouth as the villain began to move in and out of the hero's ass "You love this don't you sweetheart." the villain moaned into the hero's ear. the villain turned the hero's body over having the hero face them and look them in the eye.

" Yes, I love you please don't stop, dearest I need you." the hero wrapped their arms around the villain's neck pulling them close to their sweaty chests touching as they messily make out. "break me, and put me in my place dearest. the hero whispered into the villain's ear the villain put them on their back and began to give them love bites as the hero screamed and begs the villain's pace speeds up as the hero and they continue to kiss each other and mutter sweet nothing. " I'm going to cum dearest, ah fuck please." the hero screamed as the villain pounded the hero's ass.

"Me too sweetheart," the villain grabbed the hero's hips filling them full of their hot seed. the hero came making the prettiest face with nothing but pure pleasure behind their eyes. they looked beautiful to the villain, the quick rise and collapse of their chest and the half smile on their face as they look into my eyes. The villain loved them so much it was stupid I loved staring at them whether in battle or in bed they looked gorgeous, and the villain was smitten as they pulled the hero close to them. The hero wrapped their arms around the villain snuggling against their chest and falling asleep. The villain put their arm around the hero kissing the top of their head, "I love you, sweetheart,"

"Love you too, dearest,"