I'm Tired Of This

Now Playing..

Fine By Lemon demon

Light is on the way, we'll be having fun times, it's such a lovely day, we should walk in the sunshine.
---
Mikey looked pissed, you nudged out of Sanzu' s hold, and ran away as fast as you could, thank god you ran..
or something horrible Would've happened.
°
°
°
It was Almost time for school to end, You were putting all of your books in your bag while talking to Your friends.
"Oh My Gosh! Like.. he was so cute! I think i should ask him out someday." Your Friend said, as she was talking about a new kid you haven't seen yet, "Mhm, that's nice.." you stated, as you were concentrated on organizing your bag.

You sat back on your chair, watching the clock run by, in 5 minutes; the bell rang and you quickly sat up and ran out the door.

'Finally !' you mentally thought, you were walking down the sidewalk, happily eating your leftover lunch you ate at the cafeteria, And then someone just had to ruin your day by pulling you into an alleyway.

You groaned as you were thrown on a brick wall, you hissed as you were clenching onto your back, "Ow!! What the fuck is your prob-" you said before looking up from who it was.

Well of course it's Mikey.. But from now on he was by himself, You widened your eyes from God knows what he's gonna do, he leaned close to you, way too close; and You flinched when he said.. "You just had the audacity, really? you just think you're tough because there was a whole ass group, and the school watching, but look at you now.. were both alone and now you're quiet, how pathetic of you,"

He said before getting up and turning away from you. "Hypocrite.." you Mumbled, he heard and got pissed once again, he turned back to you and ran, jumping on top of you, and choked you.

"Look what i mean..just stop already, your a sissy, your not tough nor strong, your weak." he got off of you and grabbed your hair, pulling it back which made you get thrown into the other brick wall, your glasses were broken, your teriyaki was scattered on the floor, your low bun was tangled and messy.

He left, and you began sobbing, he was always right, you were a sissy, and you need other people to get your confidence up.
You wanted to get your goals up on your own, you wanted your acne gone, you wanted to know martial arts, you wanted to be skinny, you wanted what a pretty, perfect girl would have.

The bad thing is, you still had a crush on Mikey, you just wanted to act tough in front of him, but it didnt work.

Ring Ring

You picked up your phone and looked at the caller, it was your older sister, who you lived with from now on, because your mother and father died in an airplane accident.

You applied for the call.

"Sniff* what?" you asked, rubbing your tears off your face with your sleeve. "I have something to tell you!!" she happily asked. "what is it?" you replied. "We're going to China this week!!" she squealed. "oh.. yay!" you got up.

"But.. for how long?" you questioned. "2 years!" you widened your eyes in accomplishment.

Finally you didn't have to deal with all this physical, verbal bullying.. this was your happy ending for all the shit that's going around.

End of chapter