Caught fratboy!h**

TW: UNPROTECTED SEX, CAUGHT, CUM INSIDE, DADDY KINK

You had spent the day at the frat house with the boys. They were playing footie in the yard and you sat on the stone fence with the other girlfriends and Louis' boyfriend. Every so often a boy would break away and give their significant other a kiss. Once the day had ended and it got too dark to be able to play everyone went inside for pizza alcohol and movies.

You all agreed on the classic movie "The Shining". You didn't find horror movies scary even though it was your favorite genre. When the pizza got there they nominated you to go get it because you were unfortunate enough to be standing at the time the doorbell rang. You rolled your eyes and got it. You handed over the money and he handed over the pizza and you went back to the room where everyone was watching the movie. "Here you go fuckers," you said passing the pizzas to the corresponding couples.

While you were watching the movie you cuddled into your boyfriend Harry's shoulder and fell asleep. Louis noticed and laughed drawing everyone's attention to you. "How do you fall asleep during a horror movie?" he laughed and Harry tried to protect you but couldn't stop Louis poking you in the face and waking you up. Without opening your eyes you said "Louis William Tomlinson, I will give your twink ass three seconds before I pummel you to a pulp," you said before jumping up "How did you know it was me?" he asked running but not fast enough because you were able to jump on him and tackle him to the ground. You sat on his back as he struggled to get up. "I'll get you back. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday," he said menacingly. "Uh-huh sure Lewis," you said mockingly standing up and sitting on Harry's lap.

After the movie ended you each went up to your rooms you and harry cuddled for a while before you fell asleep. A couple of hours later you woke up you checked the time and it was 2 am. You went downstairs to the kitchen wearing Harry's boxers and your bra. You opened the freezer and got out your hidden pint of Ben and Jerry's half-baked ice cream and jumped on the counter to eat you closed your eyes and happily swung your legs until you kicked something and jumped yelping. "Shh, it's me," Harry said covering your mouth. "You weren't upstairs and I got nervous then I remembered your secret ice cream and I assumed you were eating it. C'mon let's go back upstairs, I don't want the other boys seeing you like this," he said biting his lip. "Or..." you trailed off and unclasped your bra. "(y/n) what are you doing?" he whispered loudly "There's no one else awake," you giggled and removed his boxers you were wearing.

He began to harden in his own boxers and you set down the ice cream and spread your legs bringing your fingers to your core. "Oh my god (y/n), fuck," he said climbing between your legs and kissing you. "Fuck, Baby girl," he pushed your hand out of the way and replaced it with his own. You started sliding down the counter so Harry flipped you over so your chest was pressed against the cold marble. He started kissing your shoulder blades as he thrust his fingers into you harshly. "Daddy, please I need your cock," you whined.

He pulled out his fingers and pulled his cock out and slapped it on your pussy a couple of times before he thrust harshly into you without letting you adjust. You moaned louder than you probably should have. Harry reached his arm around you and massaged your clit in just the way you liked. "Daddy, can I cum?" you asked not sure how long you could hold out if he said no. "Yes, Baby girl cum for me," he had barely finished the sentence before you reached your climax. You clenched around him causing him to release inside of you, you could feel the warmth filling you up as you rode out your highs.

Harry slowly pulled out of you and watched his seed leak out of you and onto the floor. "Woah, damn guys, sorry. Niall, it's just Harry and (y/n)," he said putting his hands on Niall's chest. "I just saw tits!" Louis screamed covering his eyes causing you to laugh uncontrollably "But they're nice aren't they?" You asked standing up and giving him a full view. "I wanna see," Niall said excitedly "Damn those are nice," he said giving you a thumbs up "Get out," Harry said laughing and pointing at the door.

You got dressed and Harry carried you back upstairs and brought you to the bathroom to pee and get all the cum out. He got a wet washcloth to clean up the rest from between your legs. He was gentle knowing how sensitive you were. Once you were clean, Harry picked you up again and opened the door to Louis again. "Oh god, not again!" Louis screamed covering his eyes and running back to his room. "We get it you walked in on (y/n) naked, now shut up about it!" Liam shouted from his room. Harry carried you back to his room and snuggled you up in a burrito before climbing into bed and snuggling next to you before falling asleep.