craigs problem

craigs pov

Its been 6 years that me and tweek have been dating,well basically because de asain girl at me elementry school drawed us as a couple,but to be honest i actually felled in love with him...
i dont know why,hes cute,his perfect i dont know what else to say about he is just an angel.

I was to busy thinking about him and i remember that I HAVE SCHOOL!
I got up as fast as posible and changed,i went down stairs and tild my mom that i was late "OH CRAIG HOP ON ILL TAKE YOU" i got my back pack and hopped on my moms car.

5 minutes later

I got to school and started to fond tweek,after a few minutes of trying to find him i heard him panicking like always,i go with him and hug him from behind "calm down babe" i say and kiss his cheek,he sarts ti breath slowly,trying to calm down,he turns around and hug me back,"why were you osnicking this time?" i ask "T-T-THIS GUY SAYS H-H-HE WANTS TO F-F-FUCK ME C-C-CAUSE SUPOSELY IM S-S-SUPER HOT!!!??"he respond,i get jelous"Who?" i say nore angry than i look.

"I D-D-DKNT KNOW!!" he responds,"Well ima fuck him up" i said "UGH I N-N-NEED COFEEE!!!!!"  he says,i softly kiss on the lips "calm down honey",he sllwly satrts to breath slowly,he lays his head on my chest,he groans when the bell ring "well bye babe" i kiss him on the cheek and wave bye.

In class

I was still thinking about that bitch that wanted to fuck tweek,i was still kinda pissed but i was trying to keep my temper down,but same time i was thinking how close tweek was to my body,i was lost in his eyes...

"Craig can you tell what is 56×78÷8(87-47) ×1.6?its easy math" i panicked i wasnt paying attention to the class "i dont fucking know!" i responded ,the teavher just rolled his eyes and kept teaching the classs.

I just kept thinking about twwel until someone whispeeed into my ear "i cant wait pounding into that little ass of your hotass boyfriend~" he said,oh so this is the bitch that wants to fuck tweek,"and i cant wait that this fist is pounding into your face" i say,he just rolled his eyes and i flipped him of,yeah right the only person pounding into tweek is me.

After school

school just ended and i wen tto my locker for my stuff,but i saw tweek running to my dirction,"CRAIG!" He yells,he hugs me and then says "THAT B-B-BOY SAID TO M-M-MEET HIM AT HIS H-H-HOUES!!!" i grab his his and  kis him "dont worry babe your safe with me" i say,hesmiles and kisses me on the cheek,"cmon lets go to my house?" i says,he nodds and hild my hand.

after 5 minutes we both got there,we leave our back packs on the couch,"c-can we do c-c-cupcakes?" tweak asked "sure luv" we go to the kitchen and we both put on aprons on,we start to take all the ingredients out and start to do the stepsto do cupcake "start to mix the batter while i do the cream!" i do what he says,i mix the batter after a good 2 minutes "like that?" i show tweak the batter and he nodds,i chuckled at him,he look confused"w-what?" he asked "nothing just that you have cream all over your face" i say started to lick the cream off his face,i go a little bit low,aiming for his neck,i bit his neck softly "c-creig" he says and then softly moans,"your sensitive babe" i say and then putted y hand under his shirt,olaying with his nipples..

I slowly start to leave hickeys on his neck,i take off his apron and then his shirt and i start kissing his stomach,i take off mis pant and underweae,"tweek do i have your consent?" he nodde,i take off my pant and boxers,i turnned him around and asked "prep?" "y-y-yes!" islowly put 1 finger amd..

after the prep im not good at that lol

"Ready?" i asked, he nodded And i slowly pushed the tip in,he moaned quietly,then i putted the whole thing,he gasped, i letted him get confortable after a few minutes i start thrusting,tweek satrted to moan even more,i went a little fatser and faster,i placed my hands on his hips while i went faster,tweek was moaning uncontroble,i satrted pounding into him,"fuck im close" i groan,just a minute later i cammed in him,tweek was puffing i pick him up and take him to my roon to continue there.

I was laying on my bed,tweek was rrying to line his self on my dick,then he satted on "g-goddammit" he moans out,he slowly starts to move on my dick,i place my hands on his hips,he satrts to jump while he places his hand on my shoulders,"your doing amazing babe~"  i saod, he satrted going faster after a few minutesuntil he satrted to moan uncontroble,i take off my hat and put it on him..

Eric pov

Me, stan,kyle and kenny were going to hang out and we decide to invite craig and tweek just to call them gay all the time so we knock on cra9gs door for like 10 minutes "GODDAMIT THE SON OF BITCH WONT ANSWER",kenny just ooened the door,"Fucking idiot" stan says and satrts to laugh, we enter the house and see that the kitchen had cupcke batter snd cream "Mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm!" kenny said, we head to craigs room but outsode his door we hear moans, we look at eachother, kenny opens the door and we see..

craig fucking tweek.
"what the actual fuck."
kenny just closes the door.
we are just gonna wait for then in the living room.

Tweeks pov

"W-W-WAIT!" I shout at them "SHIT SHOT SHIT THERE GONNA SAY STUFF ABOUT THIS SHIT!!!!" i shout even more "calm down babe dont worry about them lets just get changed" i nodded and i try to get off his dick but i couldnt so he help me,he let me borrow some clothes,although they fotted my a little big,we go down stair even tho i was still limping

"YOU GUYS ARE SO GAY!"