Chapter 1

"This lady sounds like a bitch."

The Duke is dead, but his name carries on with his family, Sullivan, every child of his carries that name, because he did not find it nice to only let his heir have that name, so he gave it to all of his children.

The duchess of Somerset has been in the mourning stage for quite a long time, but now she is finally coming out of her cage, and coming back to London with her lovely family, her children.

"John, watch your language." The duchess of Somerset tells her son, John. "You are sitting next to a child, he does not know what those words are yet." The duchess of Somerset, Rosalie, tells him, pointing at her youngest son.

"Bitch?" Her youngest son, Nicholas, asks, as Rosalie nods, looking at him, upset he said that. "You mean half of the women that John brings home?" He asks, making Rosalie look at her eldest son, even more upset.

"If I see one of those women, I will tear her limb from limb." Rosalie tells John, her accent coming strong.

Rosalie is not from London, no, she is from Spain where her whole family was, but since her children were raised around maids, and servants they did not get accents, people could actually understand what they say, sometimes, other times they were speaking Spanish for their mother's family.

"Then I will not allow you to see one of those women, mother." John tells Rosalie, as she shakes her head, looking at her daughter who was sitting next to her.

"You are very quite, my love." Rosalie says, moving a piece of her daughters hair, as she smiles, looking at her mother. "Susan, are you feeling well?"

"I am well, mother." Susan tells Rosalie, as Rosalie nods, putting her hand on her daughters. "I am just so excited to be back in London." She says, a smile on her face, as Rosalie smiles at her. "I've missed Daphne very much."

"I have missed the Bridgertons, as well, mostly Violet." Rosalie says, making Susan giggle, then the carriage came to a stop. "It seems we are here." She smiles, as the coachman opens the door to let the Sullivan's out of the carriage, and Susan was the first one out of the carriage, looking at the house in front of her.

"Hello London."

Susan squealed, and jumped out, as her mother, and brothers followed behind her.

"Mama, Meredith stole my bracelet!" Emma, the fourth daughter shouts, walking quickly to Rosalie.

"No, this was in my jewelry box." Meredith, the fifth daughter, tells their mother, putting her hand on her wrist.

"I will get you a new bracelet, Emma." Rosalie says, rubbing her arm, as Emma smirks, looking at Meredith, who glares at her. "For now, enjoy the time we have being home."

"Are we staying long? I packed all my dolls for this." Theodosia, the sixth daughter, smiles, holding one of her dolls, as Nicholas takes it from her, and starts running. "Nic!" She shouts, chasing after him.

"I think I will enjoy it here, mama." Susan tells Rosalie, making her smile, and kiss her cheek, as Abigail, the second daughter, tells the maids, and servants where to put all of their belongings.

"Abigail, stop it, they will figure out what to do." Rosalie tells her, as she turns to look at her, and nods, smiling slightly. "Come now, let's enjoy London this season before it ends."

     Dearest gentlest reader, it seems as if this season we are being blessed with the Sullivan's presence this season. They have finally left their estate in Somerest, and joined the rest of us in London once again, or are they just here to control the ton, and get everything back in their way as they did many moons again. If there is one thing this author knows about the Sullivan's, it's that they always get what they want.

A/N: Hello dear readers, I am back, school has been getting in the way of my writing time, but first chapter of Prince Roses. I can't wait for you guys to see what I have planned for this book. Also, season 3 of Bridgerton will be out soon, and my life will be complete when it comes out.