NOTE

Hey everyone..

So as you read the description, this is an age regression book.

This is just a second warning for people who like to skip book descriptions.

For those who don't know what age regression is, its where one mentally regresses to a younger age which can vary from a few months old to any other age.
And he needs a caregiver daddy/mommy to take care of them during the time.

For more details, please google it.

This book will be about a man, the daddy, regressing a boy to a younger age.

I won't go in details here, but please refrain yourself from commenting stuffs like 'how could you write this?' or 'you shouldn't have written it'.

This is my book and I will write it however I want!

If you don't like it, you can stop here.

I open heartedly welcome constructive criticism, people who are reading my book from the start know it.

Since you all know that this book got deleted recently, and I am re-uploading it, I have rectified whatever grammatical mistakes were there with very small changes in the story at all. Changes so small that you wouldn't notice and with no change in the plot at all. But if you still find any grammatical mistake, feel free to point it out.

I am always open for suggestions too and you can even dm me with those.

Unfortunately, this is the last screenshot I have of my book on Wattpad, which I took on 30th August 2022.

It's saddening how I lost all the votes and reads till now

It's saddening how I lost all the votes and reads till now. By the time the book had been deleted, it already had around 122k reads and very close to 3k votes.

I can't bring those back, but I just hope that y'all will show this book the same love you did before and comment lots.