ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 5 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show,
flashbacks
Bold-reaction

5 years later

The group heard little giggles coming from the screen as it turned on it showed a little girl who could be  about five years old.

Klaus looks at his oldest daughter with pure love in his eyes, he hates himself for missing so many years of her life and never got the chance to see her growing up from being into a woman who would have the world to her feet.

The Mikaelson looked at Amelia in awe and couldn't believe that she was their niece and sister seeing her happy with a bright smile.

Sofia could help but have tears in her eyes seeing her little girl having a bright smile that could make anyone days.

"Catch me if you can."  Amelia giggles as she is running away from a nine year old Dom.

"I'm gonna get you lia."  Dom yelled to the girl

"No you're not." Amelia yelled back as she ran towards the garage.

"Yes I will." The nine year old Dom yelled as he was ready to grab her.

"Mommy don't let him get me." Amelia squeals as she runs towards her mother as she is talking to her uncle Jack.

"Aww look at her outfit it's so cute she's gonna be a fashionista." Rebekah squeals. Making her family laugh.

Sofia turned around after she felt Amelia grab onto her legs.

"Now we can't have that, can't we, my little Bambi." Sofia tells her as she picks her up and holds her on her hip.

"That's cheating Lia running to your mom for help." Dom playfully pouted at her as he stood in front of his aunt.

Amelia rolled her eyes at her cousin. "You're a drama queen" she tells him.

This made the two adults laugh as they saw Dom's face offend.

"So it was you both who we're creating the reckus, let's hope that Mia doesn't wake up."  Jack spiel as he was standing next to his sister.

"Sorry dad."
"Sorry uncle jack." They both said in sync

"Mommy when uncle s is gonna visit." Amelia told her mother.