Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight-Sorry

Inuyasha's POV

What the?!They took Nami with them!And this guards is blocking our way.Tsk.

"Kagome,what are we going to do now?"I shouted to her.

"We need to get her back!But we should plan first.Come on!"she shouted back.We followed her deep in the forest and discussed about our plan.

Nami's POV

"Princess?!"I shouted.

"Yes."

"Im sorry but I don't have feelings for you.I look at you just being my friend.Sorry."I said.I saw his face sadden.

"I understand.But did you know that the four people that you travelled with,left you a while ago?"

"What?They will never do that!They're my friends!"I shouted.

"But they just did.Don't worry,you can live here in the palace,with me."He then stood up.And started walking away.

"Meyiko-san,find them please."I said.His back facing me.

"Sorry,too.I will send the food here."he then left the room.

I just sat in the bed,crying.

What if I don't see them again?Is Meyiko-san a good or bad person?Is it true that they left me?

There are so many question in my mind.Shawn...Im crying.Didn't you promise to always be there to hug me when I cry?Where are you?I miss you.

??? POV

"Who are you? Who am I?"the boy said.

"I saw you by the lake.You were full of blood.I just finished.Im Kikyo.And I don't know youre name."I said.

(A/N:Kikyo's POV)

"Thank you Lady Kikyo.But I don't remember anything."he said.

"It's alright you can stay here.For to now,Ill call you So."I said.

He nodded.But my eyes went wide when I saw tears flow to his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

"I dont know...I-I pro..mise..Aaahh!"his head hurts.