Invitations

Technoblade's POV

    It's almost ten o'clock and everyone except Dream arrived. Me and Phil decided to invite more people for a friend's night. Wilbut invited Quackity, I invited Dream and Tommy invited Tubbo and Ranboo. I just hope homeless guy and Quackity won't need to interact with eachother after what happened in the prison  .

   I heard someone knocking on the door so I made my way through . The  banging became louder, catching everyones attention. As I opened the door  a familiar smiley face appeared. "Fancy seeing you here, homeless green man " I said with a smirk on my face while letting him in.

   "I HAVE A HOUSE TECHNO!! " he screamed , making Phil giggle. "Yeah  sure, whatever you say ". Then Dream froze seeing Quackity. He took a step back. Quackity came closer with a smirk so I put my arm in front of Dream. " Quackity I can assure you, if you lay a finger on him you won't have your soul anymore. " Yeah yeah sure.. " he said as he took his axe out. Phil dragged me behind him.

  Quackity attacked Dream. Luckly the homeless teletubby took his shield out and protected himself. Just like that a fight began right inside of my house.

No ones POV

  Dream and Quackity were fighting harshly . Tubbo , Tommy , Ranboo and Wilbur hid behind Phil , who was holding back Techno. The piglin freed himself and, before the axe hit Dreams head, he placed himself in front of the green man taking the hit in his stomach.

Everyone froze. Techno fell on the ground, whining in pain and coughing blood. Dream got up in a sitting position holding the pinkette's wound."Dre- * cough cough* " Techno tried to speak. " Shh... Don't speak , your just gonna make it worse " the green man  used his powers to heal Technoblade's wound. Everyone sighed in relief when he finished healing it. The pinkette was still in pain. He tried getting up but collapsed on Dreams lap.

He then gave up trying to stand up. Dream helped him get a more comfortable spot on his lap. He was now resting his head on the others chest . Everyone was surprised The Blade just sat there Quietly. Dream gestured for them to come closer.

They played for around three hours. Then everyone left, except Dream, Wilbur and Tommy . Techno was still fainted on the green man's lap , except now they were all sitting on the couch. Phil made tea and gave them all a cup, even one for Techno, if he woke up.

Wilbur and Tommy were staring at Dream the whole time, not knowing how he was so close to Techno. Phil understood easly, one reason was that Techno was in pain and too weak to get up or even to do any movement, the second reason was that Techno liked Dream, more that just a friend.

They chatted for around Two more hours  until the pinkette woke up. Instead of trying to get off the others lap, as Tommy and Wilbur expected, he just positioned himself more comfortable. The Blade soon realised what was going on and tried to get off . Sadly for him Dream hugged him from behind, forcing him to sit right on his d#ck . Techno blushed harder that ever. He tried getting off again but only made his situation worse.

Wilbur and Tommy just decided to leave, knowing it would be the best decision. While Phil kept teasing Techno on agreeing that he liked Dream more that a friend. He eventually gave up and changed the subject for a while.