「🌙」𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨; 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴;𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉
❤︎ ━━━━━━━━━

❤︎FIVE

tokyo, japan

everyone paitenly waited up the stairs, outside the hideout for chris to finish his business, conversing amongst each other.

their conversations eventually subdue when they hear the familiar beep of the black door.

chris emerges from the doorway, his large hand wrapped tightly around the still frightened males' bicep.

he stops in front of the large group, his eyes travelling across all their faces.
you guys go back to the hotel.
i need to make a pit stop.
chris informs the others, looking at each of their faces one by one.
but, you said 'no pitstops'.
changbin responds matter-of-factly.

christopher closes his eyes and sighs.
i know what i said, changbin.
but, i changed my mind.
chris responds to the younger male, his patience gradually dwindling.

go back to the hotel,
he demanded, looking over the entire group, then turns to look at changbin and the others he rode with,
and you guys will have to ride with the others, i'm taking our car for a special mission.
chris informs and the others nod in underdstandment.

everyone goes to their separate cars, with the exception of chris' group, who carpools with the group of five visibly taller males.

once all the cars had driven away, chris drags the still frightened male towards his.

he opens the door to the passenger's side backseat and pushes the taller male inside.
he climbs into the car immediately after, slamming the door behind him.
one the door is closed the driver locks them on chris' signal.

once settled in, christopher pulls out his handgun, and points out at the the taller man's temple, who begins trembling with fear.

tell us where we can find this boy.
chris demanded, not taking his eyes away from the terrified male.

the tall male takes shaky breaths and lets the words fall from his mouth.

━━━━━━━━━ ❤︎ ━━━━━━━━━

the black car comes to a stop, arriving in front of the small restaurant.
the boy that has your stuff comes here everyday around the same time.
i'm not sure exactly when, however.
the taller male informs, looking our of the car window at the restaurant in front of them, sighing from relief when chris puts the gun away.

the driver unlocks the back doors, and chris once again grabs onto the taller males bicep, pulling him out of the car behind himself.

he drags him across the street and into the small restaurant.

they sit in booth near the far right corner, however still close enough to the door so they can have a clear visual of everyone that enters and exits.

they sit there for hours, eventually deciding to order something, as to not seem suspicious, and the boy they had been searching for hasn't shown up.

chris' patience is running low, and he's beginning to think that the taller male may be wasting his time.