𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗀 ; 002

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝖨: 𝖲𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗁___________________________________

___________________________________

Sunghoon was shocked, but he couldn't deny the fact that he enjoyed this. He shuts his eyes and enjoys the kiss, Iseul wrapping her arms around his neck while Sunghoon has his hands on her waist. Then Iseul thought to herself.

" This is so wrong, but it feels so right "

" Get a room both of you ! " Miyeon yells to her best friend. Iseul pulls back and gasps for air, walking back to her spot and taking a seat. Sunghoon chuckles and bites his lip. " Who would've thought she'd be a good kisser.. " he thought.

Everyone else played for a few more rounds. After those rounds almost all of them were making out with eachother. Well, except Iseul and Sunghoon.

Iseul excuses herself to the restroom and exits the room. Sunghoon was curious and very interested in the girl so he stood up and followed her to the bathroom.

She enters the bathroom and does her business. Then she walks out of the stall, to her surprise she sees Sunghoon.

" What are you doing here ? " she asks the boy, walking upto him. " Iseul, right ?" he asked and she nods.

" Well, Iseul. Do you wanna continue what we did earlier ? " he raised his eyebrow. Iseul was a bit tipsy and ended up kissing him.

Sunghoon puts his hand on her waist and the other on her cheek, cupping her face with that hand as he deepens the kiss.

The two spent their time in the restroom making out for 10 minutes or so.

Iseul pulls back and gasps for air. " Woah. " she says. " Iseul-ah, can i have your number ? " Sunghoon asks and gives her his phone to type in her number.

Iseul doesn't reply and adds her number on his phone. " I already put a contact name. " she gives the phone back to the boy.

Sunghoon checks to see the contact name she put.

Pretty Iseul

Sunghoon chuckles. " I'll get going.. See you around, Iseul. " he leaves and Iseul stumbles out the restroom, looking for Miyeon.

She looks everywhere until she finally found her bestfriend who was with Heeseung. " I guess you're fine. "

Iseul leaves her best friend and goes to find Jay, once she finds him she taps him in the shoulder. " Jay, can you take me home ? " she asked. " I'm gonna sleep over here so why don't you do the same ? " he asked. " Oh.. okay, i will. " she replied