Chapter 7

Buttercup's POV.

When we got through the portal I saw they were using a computer. I tried to slide off of Brute's shoulder but she tightened her grip and hummed.

"We're through and this is fucking uncomfortable as fuck!" I growl out.

"I'm not putting you down till you ask nicely." She says tightening her grip again.

"I'm starting to see why they don't talk to you guys." I say.

"Oh lord now you've done it." She sighs. I was confused for a moment till it was made obvious. The other two immediately took me from Brute and started questioning me. I backed away from them to try and get some air when I saw the girls.

"Girls!" I yell then race to them. They were staring at me w/ mix feelings. "What's wrong?" I ask as I stop and kneel in front of them.

"They said they won't do anything till they had all of us." Blossom says.

"Also we're more afraid for your safety than ours." Bubbles adds.

"Why?" I ask. They lean closer to me and I do the same for them.

"Because Brute seems bipolar at the least." Blossom says.

"Exactly we saw her go from raging to happily laughing as if nothing mattered." Bubbles testifies.

"I've seen you both do that. Like when we accidentally woke Bubbles from her nap and she was cranky. All we had to do was offer her a chance to dress me up in a fashion show type thing and she went from pissed to little ms sun shine princess. Then when we called your show stupid you nearly destroyed the whole lab. Then we made you a cake and you went to that place all happy good girls go." I whisper back to them. All these did happen and in the same day!

"But this is different!" They whisper yell at me.

"She was raging about not being able to take you too when they took us." Blossom starts.

"Yeah so while she was going off the rails. They were looking for you and when she heard your voice she immediately got happy." Bubbles finishes.

"Mad she lost her target and happy they were able to find it." I reason.

"Think Blossom not getting the guy she liked on top of that me hearing someone insult Octi." Bubbles says.

"That's pretty mad." I state.

"Then think of them going from that to me finding out there's a new season in a show I really like starring a super cute boy and I just got my favorite cake. On top of Bubbles getting one of her works recognized by a top fashion designer and they gave her a dog too because of how much they liked it." Blossom says.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed panicked.

"That's how she was!" They both shoot at me.

"Hey! What are you three talking about?!" Brat whines.

"Oh just how scared they were to be kidnapped then they wake up in a strange environment chained to the wall on the floor. Not to mention that they saw an angry overpowered girl go off." I say as I slowly look back at them. The punks all look away as I accused them of something and they were guilty. Which in all honesty is basically true.

"Wait so if they woke up in beds w/ a change of clothes and not chained they would've talked to us?" Brat asks.

"No you dumb bitch! If you want them to talk to you then why did you peek their interests?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Berserk asks.

"If I say anything about cake or sweets I can't get Blossom to shut up. And for Bubbles it's fashion." I say.

"We did. We offered Blossom control of the T.V and said she could ask for any snacks she wanted. And gave Bubbles complete control over our outfits. Even Brute's!" Brat says as she falls back and plops down on a chair.

"Oh. Then you're fucked." I say.

"Hey!" They yell.

"What? Either you pissed them off royally. Or they're that scared. Seeing as how you got them it's probably not the first one." I say.

"Well now that all the Puffs are here. I think it's time to take them to the rooms." Brute says. Soon Brat and Berserk were on Blossom and Bubbles. As soon as they were unchained I fought back and had the girls behind me so that I could protect them. They girls immediately started to head to the computer. I made sure they could get there.

"Brute! Get your girl!" Berserk yells.

"On it!" Brute chimes as she pounces on me. As she was in mid air I round house kicked her gut. She coughed up some blood and flew back into a wall.

"What ever you two are doing you better do it fast!" I yell over my shoulder at the girls.

"We're working om it! Just be patient!" Blossom shouts out back at me.

"I'm known for violence not patience!" I counter.

"We could be done faster if you two just knocked it off!" Bubbles yells. Blossom and I both immediately shut up and go back to what we were doing before. So whenever Bubbles starts yelling is when we know to shut up if we wish to live another day.

"Haha! Don't tell me the all big and bad Buttercup is afraid of a girly girl!" Brute laughs as she starts to recover. The other punks went to her aid immediately so they were all in one spot.

"Shut it!" I growl out. I could feel she was trying to get at my pride. It would have worked if it had been any other girly girl besides Bubbles. We got her mad one time and one time was enough. We tried to never get Bubbles that mad again. The only exception being if we're in a life or death situation and it's the absolute last resort. In fact I wish we found this out about Bubbles before we defeated him so we could use that side against him.

"What? Ooh! I wonder what they'd do if they learnt that you tried to no that you did jump out of a window that's at least two stories high?" She says and I tense.

"Would you look at the time. I gotta-." I attempt to get out of the situation.

"STOP RIGHT THERE BUTTERCUP!!" The girls yell.

"Now before this gets to out of hand I would like to start by saying. They Appeared In The Locker Room As I Was Changing And Were Being Pervs Because I Dropped My Deodorant!" I rush out.

"We'll deal w/ you later." Blossom says.

"BRUTE!" They yell. Next thing I know Brutes unconscious and if it was for us being the only ones in here I never would've known she was Brute. Yeah they completely brutalized her. No pun intended.

"Now you two come and work this thing and Buttercup Sit. Down." Bubbles says. I plop down immediately and the other punks go over and do as told. Soon the portal is opened and we're heading through. I went through first and I raced to the door.

"Buttercup! What's wrong?!" The Professor asks.

"BUTTERCUP GET BACK HERE!" The girls yell.

"Nevermind." The Professor says realizing what's about to happen. I then had to run for miles till I finally lost them.

*Phew!*

I take a breath of relief.

*Achoo!*

"Uh- oh." I say to myself. I look around but I can't find any mirrors. Then I looked down. "Crap." I say then black.