Chap.#1~ Meeting them

At the front desk
(This is what your wearing by the way)

Y/n: Hi I'm here to deliver some drinks for Hwang Yeji and

Y/n: Hi I'm here to deliver some drinks for Hwang Yeji and .... Miss Im Nayeon? *You say checking it on your phone while carrying the box filled with drinks*
Front desk employee: come right this way. *She guided you to Itzy since they were closer than twice* here is where Miss Hwang is , the room room next to here is where Miss Im is.
Y/n: thank you for the help. *You do a little bow and knocked on the door* *Someone opened the door a few minutes after you knocked*
Yeji: Unnie!!
Y/n: order for Miss Hwang Yeji. *You say teasingly while give her the drinks she ordered* *you waved at the girls and they waved back at you*
Yeji: hajima! Do you have more delivery after us ? I want you to tell you something. *She said while giving the members they're drinks*
Y/n: I have to give your senior an order they did. But I'll swing by after I'm done with giving them they're order. *You say as you pick up the box from the sofa*
Yeji: ok, see ya in a bit.
You go to the next room over
Y/n: *you knocked on the door*
Nayeon: *she opened the door* how can I help you?
Y/n: I'm here delivering the drinks you ordered.
Nayeon: Omo come right in. *She said while giving you permission to come in*
Y/n: *you handed out the drinks to Nayeon while telling her what they're were so she could give them to the members* that's all, right?
Nayeon: *she nodded* excuse me but you look kind of familiar with a junior of mine. do you know Itzy Yeji?
Y/n: *you nod* Nice to meet you guys I'm Itzy Yeji's older sister, Hwang Y/n imida. *All of them look at you in shock* *you feel that they were checking you out since you were a bit taller than tzuyu*
Sana: How old are you?
Y/n: 24, 2 days younger than Dahyun.
Jihyo: are you a model or an idol?
Y/n: I'm not an idol, I just did a few photoshoots here and there for makeup brands.
Momo: do you dance? *You nod* can you show us? *You shake you head as no*
Jihyo: why not?
Y/n: too embarrassed *you say as you grab the box trying to leave before anything happens*
Sana: come on show us what you got. *She said grabbing your hand*
Y/n: *you cursed under your breath* Yeji please come and save me. *You said in your head*
Yeji: *she enters the room* Yah unnie what's taking you- oh *she stopped when she saw that you were surounded by the twice members* *you look at her with pleading eyes to help you* Sorry if I interrupted anything. *She said before leaving you there*
Y/n: Yah! Didn't you -
Yeji: bye!
Y/n: fine I'll do it but after I finish I'm not doing anything else. *You said in defeat as you put your stuff down, all of them started to celebrate* where do I put the song?
Jihyo: here *she said while she was putting youtube on the computer* what song are you dance to?
Y/n: go with the others I'll surprise you guy's. *Jihyo nodded and left went to where the girls were sitting* *you saw that Yeji came back but with All the members* *you putted and started to do the Lily film #3 dance*

*While you were doing the dance the girls were looking at you in amazement*
Jihyo: *she said before you started to dance* how come you didn't tell us that you had an older sister that was about our age? You two are two good looking women to not talk about each other.
Yeji: I don't like to be bragging about her, and she doesn't like to brag about me since if she did many people would be trying to use her to get close to me or anyone in our company. That's why we don't talk about each other much. *Jihyo nods and quickly turns to look at your direction as she heard that the music started playing*
After you did the dance
Yeji: *she come up to you * Yah! You did that dance!! Knowing that it's sexy!!
Y/n: Shut it before I kill you for leaving me no choice but to dance to them *You said as you putted your hair back in a ponytail since it came out while you were dancing while glaring at yeji*
Momo: That was so good , all your moves were so clean and delicate it was literally perfection!
Y/n: why thank you but I have to go or else I'll will be kicked out of here for not leaving quickly when I said that I was here for only delivery.
Yeji: I already said that you were staying longer since we were going to discuss something.
Y/n: *you look at Yeji with a confused look* about what? *Yeji pulls you to the rooftop*
Yeji: Your moving in with twice, you are going to be roommate's with them.
Y/n: What!!!
Yeji: Unnie your company transferred you to here and said that you were a great candidate to be an idol.
Y/n: wait I don't get it.
Yeji: your becoming an idol unnie, you will be the new member in twice.
Y/n: eh!!! Yeji you better drop your stupid prank before something bad happens.
Yeji: Unnie it's not a prank, I know you are talented and I don't want you to lose your life time opportunity.
Y/n: Yeji, you know I have stage fright I can be they're manager, bodyguard, makeup artist, stylist, anything but that!
Yeji: Unnie just give it a try. *She jumped up when you yelled at her*
Y/n: No Yej , tell JYP Pd-nim to just have me as a model and maybe as they're stylist, since I have a degree on that. *You say in a more calmer tone*
Yeji: ok I'll tell him. *Yeji left and you stayed in the rooftop*
Y/n: For god's sake I didn't want to yell at her, I should apologize to her later. *you said as you putted your face on your hands* *you hear the door open and you looked towards the door and you see Jihyo*
Jihyo: Hi *She said as she comes towards you*
Y/n: Hi *you said to her while putting your face back into your hands*
Jihyo: You good?
Y/n: no, I feel awful I just yelled at Yeji by accident.
Jihyo: is it about you turning into an idol?
Y/n: You knew?
Jihyo: I knew that a model was turning into an idol and would be our 10th member. And that her name was Hwang Y/n but they didn't show us any pictures of her because they didn't have anything confirmed from her. So I figured it was you.
Y/n: well you are right that was supposed to be me but I turned it down.
Jihyo: why?
Y/n: I have a stage fright and I become a statue on the moment that I have to perform or I'll start stuttering the second that I start singing.
Jihyo: oh then how did you feel when you were dancing earlier?
Y/n: honestly I felt like I wanted to desaper and die the second that I said that I would show you guys.
Jihyo: We're that scary?! *She said while chuckling*
Y/n: it's no that , it's because.....
Jihyo: Because?
Y/n: because... you guys looked like complete goddesses *you mumbled to yourself the last 6 words while blushing*
Jihyo: what did you say? *She said faking that she didn't heard you*
Y/n: nothing! let's go before someone comes looking for you. *You said as you got up and started walking back in*
Jihyo: Yeah right, your just trying to change the topic.

Next chap!!