C35 - D-Day

"Are you sure about that?" Minhyung asked Injoon when this little boy confessed his feelings towards Minhyung.

Injoon nodded. "I- I liked you for a long time ago. ()"

Minhyung chuckled at Injoon's cuteness. He ruffled the boy's hair.

"Why do you have to be so cute?"

"Eh, stop it! I- I'll go now! Bye-bye!" Injoon was about to go as he turned his back, but Minhyung held his wrist to stop him.

"Hwang Injoon."

". . . I want to see you tomorrow. I want to see you until my examination is done." Injoon gulped while he was staring at Minhyung. His heart was beating louder and fast. An electric wave covered up his body.

"Y-yeah, s-sure! I'll be there!" Injoon stuttering reply with a smile on his cute face.

"I'll treat you tomorrow after."

"But... Aren't you- Aren't you mad at me? (๑๑)"

"Hmm? Why would I? No one would change between us. And you're so mean to me, Injoon."

". . . You did not leave me and stayed by my side when I am so fucked up. Even if I was pushing you away, throw harsh words and threats. I kept on threatening you."

". . . And I am sorry about that." Injoon cupped Minhyung's face. He looked so small, and cute as hell.

"But now, look at you. You made it, you survived."

"And you're one of the reasons for it."