1..

The bright light faded, the Player heard shouts from miles away. They groaned, wondering why they had different clothing on than before. It was a purple cloak, with black pants and a grey shirt.

"Hm," They murmured. Player stood up, brushing themself off. They then headed towards the sounds, trying to guide their way through a creepy forest. "Hello!?" They yelled, then hearing nothing in return. The shouting had stopped. They peaked past a tree to see a campsite with two people at it. They brushed past the few trees, heading towards the campsite. "Excuse me?" Is all that Player could say.

Both of the men perked up to Player but payed not much attention to them but the thing behind them. One of the two men, the one without glasses, grabbed a gun that was laying behind him. "Move!" He shouted then the gun blasted. Player moved quickly, somehow avoiding the bullet in time. Once they moved, they noticed the monster hiding behind them.

It has fallen to the ground when the bullet had struck it. "Are you okay?" The other guy said, sounding worried. Player nodded, "I'm fine, don't worry." The one holding the gun put it back where it was before. "Introduce yourself." He sounded tiered, almost done with life. "I... don't know actually. I was playing a video game, then appeared here."

The two men looked at Player like they were crazy. "Okay... Uh, My names Drew Gooden, Pleasure to meet you!" Drew had on a grey shirt and camouflage cargo pants, same with the other guy. "And I'm General Danny Gonzalez." Danny looked up at the other two, his eyes were baggy. "Sit." Drew and Danny looked quite alike, but they had a few differences.

Drew and Player sat down, Drew seemed happy, mostly likely because of meeting a new person. "Would you like us to explain whats going on then?" Drew said, smiling. Player nodded, and Danny started explaining himself.

"First off, those monsters over there are called 'Glitches', okay? They came when... He came here." Player seemed confused. Who was "He"? "Next, there were three guys." He sighed in the middle of the sentence. "Ludwig and Jimmy." Drew seemed to stop smiling after that, gaining a straight face. "Now, you may be asking who they are, and if you do know.." Danny stopped for a brief moment. "We're you sent here?" Drew interrupted.

"Stand down, Gooden. They look harmless." Danny said, in an intimidating sounding voice. "Yes, sir." Drew replied with. Danny seemed like a nice person. "So, why are you here then?" Player asked. "We gotta go somewhere, The Underground isn't that safe anymore now that theres more glitches near it. Oh Drew by the way, how is Jarvis and Chad doing down there?" Drews eyes shot up to Danny, he was fiddling with a twig but answered.

"Oh, they said they were doing okay. Chad still wants to find ways to get out of there but all in all the people are doing fine." Drew happily smiled after that. "I'm sorry to ask, but who is Jarvis and Chad?" Player seemed confused. "Oh, they're friends of ours. Jarvis Johnson and Chad Chad." Player nodded, like they understood it.

"Drew, I think we should show... What's your name?" Danny asked. "Oh just call me Player." He nodded, continuing his sentence. "Drew, I think we should show Player around. Or at least as far as we can go without being attacked." Drew stood up, going to pack up his small cloth tent into his bag. Danny did the same. Player just sat there, staring into the fire, watching some of the dark embers fly.

Once Drew was done, he walked over to Player and gave them a hand up. "Danny, you almost done?" He shouted. Danny walked over to them, even though a couple things were hanging out of his backpack. "Do you mind zipping it up?" He asked. Player quickly went over to him and zipped it up. He smiled, but then immediately started saying sternly. "Okay everyone, we have to get going before more glitches come."

The three started walking, Drew and Danny started to have an occasional conversation but nothing to attention drawing. After walking for some time, they stopped at a tombstone. Danny and Drew immediately recognized who it was. The tombstone said this: Here lies Kurtis Connor 1994-???. "Kurtis. Our dear friend." Drew knelt down to the tombstone, Danny following. "What happened to him? If you don't mind me asking.." Player asked, trying to sound quiet in the other twos moment of silence. After a short moment, Danny said. "Kurtis was on an exploration. He was our main guy for uncharted areas."

"He was the most focused on his job too." Drew chuckled a bit. "Yeah, he sure was. Though, he didn't let that stop him from cracking jokes in the map room." Danny and Drew laughed at that. Player smiled, they noticed how much they meant to each other. It made them happy. "So, that's Kurtis for ya'" Drew said, while Player laughed to themself. "C'mon guys, we don't have much of a trek till Claw Cliff."

The three continued walking, stopping at various statues and tombstones of fallen warriors. They finally arrived at a cliff, it was in the shape of a skull, not a claw. "Why is it called claw cliff if its shaped like a skull?" Player seemed visibly confused. "Cause it rhymed, I named it that anyways." Drew answered, setting his bag down. "Oh Player, could you set up a fire?" Danny requested. They nodded, grabbing a few pieces of wood and lighting it on fire.

The three spent the rest of the time getting to know each other and Player learned more of the backstory behind this place. They learned that the "He" person is a person named Youtube. He is the most powerful glitch, which makes him able to be compared to a god. He kidnapped three people and has been keeping them for unknown reasons. They also learned to keep on their feet too. This place may make them nervous, but it might be fun.

~~~~~~~

I hope this first chapter was good! I really want this idea to be an actual video game but I don't have the materials for it, so it'll just be a book for now. I hope you enjoyed.