(2) Backstage

Finally, the event began. YoonGi and JungKook are getting ready before going up on stage to perform. TaeHyung was also there with some of the staff working backstage. TaeHyung and YoonGi always keep their distance when in public so that people don't suspect anything. But now, TaeHyung feels like giving YoonGi a kiss and wishing him good luck. But, he had to hold back.

"Be patient, Taehyung." He whispered to himself. "After this, I will kiss him hard until he loses his breath and---"

"WHO DO YOU MEAN!?"

Suddenly, a man shorter than TaeHyung appeared next to him. TaeHyung was so shocked that his heart almost stopped. Since when the short man was next to him? He didn't even notice! He sighed when that person was just his soulmate named Park JiMin.

"WHO DO YOU WANT TO KISS UNTIL HE LOSES HIS BREATH!?" JiMin screamed in surprise.

"JiMin, you---" JiMin then gasped.

"Wait! Since when do you have a girlfriend? No! You said him, right? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!"

TaeHyung tried to calm his soulmate. He noticed that there were already several people looking at them. Some people already started whispering among themselves. He avoided looking at others and thought what excuse he could give. Rumors might be made and could bring him down. He won't let it!

"No, no! Nothing like that. I'm just practicing my script. You know I'm the main actor of our university."

"Oooh, that's right..." TaeHyung was a little relieved when JiMin swallowed his words. How close!

And TaeHyung was relieved when everyone went back to work. He hopes no one suspects anything. And most importantly, there are no false rumors. He almost revealed his own secret! You're really careless, TaeHyung. He scolded himself.

"Is the movie you are going to play about boy love?" That question from JiMin made TaeHyung panic.

"Umm... I don't know about that." TaeHyung didn't look at JiMin. "I want to talk to Senior YoonGi for a moment."

TaeHyung quickly stepped closer to YoonGi who was talking to JungKook so that his junior wouldn't be too nervous when they were on stage later. TaeHyung doesn't care if YoonGi wants to talk to anyone. He didn't want YoonGi to feel like his life was being controlled. Yes, it's true that TaeHyung doesn't care about anyone talking to YoonGi. But... Why the hell are those two people holding hands!? And in front of him? Really!?

"Ehem, ehem!" TaeHyung cleared his throat loudly so that the two people noticed his presence.

"TaeHyung?" YoonGi tilted his head.

TaeHyung just raised his eyebrows.

"Senior TaeHyung, you're here! Are you going to see me and Yoonie Hyungie's performance?"

"Nah. I'm just passing by."

Hearing that answer made JungKook pout. "Since you're here, please watch our performance!"

TaeHyung wanted to say goodbye to JungKook but couldn't when YoonGi signaled not to make JungKook sad. TaeHyung who was not less satisfied, signaled to ask why YoonGi and JungKook were holding hands. YoonGi just shook his head in response. Then he mouthed to TaeHyung to see their performance. But Taehyung shook his head. YoonGi sighed before mouthing again to TaeHyung that he wouldn't get a kiss from him.

"Ahahaha... Of course I'll watch your two performances." TaeHyung tried to smile at JungKook.

"Really? Yeay, thanks! You will not be disappointed with our performance!" JungKook cheered cutely.

YoonGi chuckled at JungKook's cute antics. This boy is really cute and his cuteness beats real rabbits! Unconsciously, YoonGi's hand made its way to JungKook's fluffy hair, stroking it softly. TaeHyung rolled his eyes before walking away. It hurts his heart when YoonGi gives such treatment to the junior.

"What's so great about that junior?"

"Who?" JiMin appeared again.

"That JungKook." TaeHyung replied.

"That Jeon JungKook boy is really great you know. He can do anything. There is nothing he can't do."

"Huh!" TaeHyung snorted.

"Why? Don't you believe it!? Listen! Let me list what JungKook can do..." JiMin started the list of all JK's talents.

TaeHyung, who no longer wants to listen, speaks up, "I think you're exaggerating." He stated.

"Hey, he really has too much talent."

"Stop talking like you like him..."

"I like him! Everyone loves him. He is cute! Who will say no when you see his doe eyes." JiMin replied.

"Whatever." TaeHyung is done.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

YoonGi and JungKook's performance finally finished and received thunderous applause and cheers from the audience. Then, YoonGi and JungKook bowed to the audience before leaving the stage. Many people congratulated them both for their solid performance.

"You two are the best!"

"The greatest performance!"

"You both nailed it!"

YoonGi and JungKook are grateful for the reaction they got. TaeHyung approached when he saw YoonGi and JungKook who were already free from the crowd. A smirk adorned his handsome face. Seeing TaeHyung, JungKook stood up and ran towards the senior.

"Senior, how was our performance?"

"You did well." TaeHyung patted JungKook on the shoulder. "You are really talented." He admits.

"Thank you, senior!" JungKook smiled.

TaeHyung just nodded. "For now, can I borrow your Yoonie Hyungie for a while?" He hides his smirk.

"Hmm! Sure. I'll call him."

"Tell him to the dressing room."

"Hmm!" JungKook nodded.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Not long after, YoonGi entered the dressing room as JungKook told. As soon as he closed the door, his back was pressed against the door. His lips were suddenly devoured. But, he's used to it. TaeHyung is like that. TaeHyung seems to be losing control and YoonGi can't keep up with him.

"T-Tae--" He patted TaeHyung's chest.

TaeHyung released the kiss, knowing that his Hyung was out of breath. Seeing YoonGi panting, made TaeHyung chuckle darkly. This time, TaeHyung held YoonGi's waist more firmly. YoonGi's face is red. He and TaeHyung always do that but for some reason he is still shy with the younger.

"You can usually last longer than this."

"S-Shut up. You came so suddenly."

"So, let's kiss properly~"

"No." YoonGi put his palm on TaeHyung's lips when TaeHyung leaned in. He shook his head.

"Why~!?" TaeHyung whined.

"Don't forget I promised JungKook to buy him food." YoonGi got out of TaeHyung's grasp and approached the mirror to tidy up his appearance. "You should join us too." YoonGi then turned to look at TaeHyung. "Treat JungKook well."

TaeHyung knows that look very well.

That's not a warning, but a threat.

"That JungKook boy again!" TaeHyung mumbled as he approached YoonGi. Indirectly, checking his appearance.

"Come on, just for today." YoonGi wrapped his arms around TaeHyung's neck, whispering. "After this, all of me is yours." He gave TaeHyung a small kiss on the cheek. TaeHyung also wrapped his arms around YoonGi's body, pulling him close to him.

"Seriously, I won't take a no from you."

"For sure." YoonGi chuckled.