75

It's sad to say we're on the downhill slope of ending this book. I feel like I owe it to you guys to put this to and end and give these characters some closure (: Gosh, I remember when I first uploaded this story and how many readers were quick to hop on this journey. 

Thank you to everyone who has read this story and stayed along and been patient. I hope what I have left in store meets your expectations xxx

It felt weird waking up and not rushing to open the vlogging app. Harry had been doing it for quite some time now that it felt out of routine to not do it. He and Louis decided to take a small hiatus from it so they can focus on each other and focus on getting pregnant. It was a tough decision, but well, decisions are sometimes like that. 

Louis had flown to New York a few days ago to attend a talk show, and he wasn't supposed to get back until later today. There were still a couple months left before Harry officially began his teaching job with his own students, so all this time in between has been free. He still substitutes when he is needed, otherwise, he's usually at home with Silas or taking more frequent relaxation days. 

After the first massage Louis gifted him, Louis had continued to buy him one for each week following. It was a bit excessive, but Harry had been feeling a lot more relaxed than before. Maybe that's a good sign. He'd been so tense. 

"Niall," he called out as he walked down the hall, pushing through the kitchen door and smiling when he saw Silas in the high chair already. "Hi, baby," he greeted as he pressed a kiss to the top of Silas' head. 

"You were loud last night," Niall stated upon  Harry's interest, cringing as he placed breakfast on the table for him. 

Harry blushed. "Loud? What do you mean?" 

"I could hear you." 

Niall had stayed over while Louis was out. Just to give Harry some company and help out with Silas. Unfortunately, Harry kind of forgot about that last night when ...

"I didn't - what are you talking about?" Harry spluttered. 

"You had another late night call with ... daddy?"

Harry nearly choked on his bacon. "Niall!" 

"I mean I knew you two were horny bastards, but on the phone, H?" 

"Hey," he whined, grabbing the glass of orange juice in front of him. "I have needs." 

Niall snorted as he turned toward the stove again to clean up his mess. "Yeah, and apparently lots of toys." 

Harry threw the closest thing he could to the back of Niall's head. It was Silas' chew toy. 

"Ouch."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Did you go to the store this morning?" 

"I did." Niall turned around and pointed to the bag he tossed over in the corner of the counter. "Before Silas woke up." He walked over to grab it for Harry. "You think you could be?" 

Harry hummed thoughtfully as he grabbed the bag from Niall and looked inside. There were five tests, and he chuckled, remembering when they were in this position a few years back. 

"I might be. Been real emotional lately. Tired. Tense." 

"Morning sickness?" 

"Not really," he deflated. "But symptoms are different with your second, right? Plus,Louis and I have been having lots of sex - "

"Okay. Don't need to know that." 

"Without a condom. For months."

"Gross. I don't need to hear anymore than I did last night."