Well, If It Isn't My Favorite Little Minx

David's POV

I was walking briskly towards the back door of my building. My three bodyguards trailing behind me, watching the surroundings for any threat. Being the mayor of this darn city can have its perks and of course, the thrill of being hunt down by your enemies.

Well, actually, the thrill actually comes from only one enemy.

And I can feel her watching my every move from somewhere. That alone, gave a shrill smirk on my face.

Right before I even get to the metal doors, I heard a thud behind me and a few gasps from the three men I was with. The next thing I know, I was being pinned against the wall, an arm on my neck, trying to hold me down, and a Nr.1 Glock 17 pistol pressed to my temples.

The three men behind her all pulled out their guns and aimed at her, being careful to not shoot their mayor.

"Don't you dare shoot her!" I yelled.

They looked confused. Of course, they would look confused. It's not like everyday they will hear their own mayor that they swore to protect for the rest of their lives to even yell at them to not shoot the enemy.

Confusing, I know.

"If any of you shoot her, I will shoot you myself." I warned. They looked at one another, confusion still on their faces. I really do not care. What I care about is the little minx in front of me, still pressing her arm and the pistol on me, her body leaning closely on my own. I can feel her body heaving up and down, a sign that she has been breathing hard. I looked down at her and a big grin broke out of my face.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite little minx" I teased. I saw her jaw clenched behind the black mask she was wearing.

"Shut the fuck up, David." Her airy voice surrounds my ears, giving me warmth on this cold December. Her long, black, silky hair drapes over her shoulder, flowing through her black latex suit covered body. I really must say that I am always impressed with how she always look with her suit. It gives her that dominant, powerful stance. Even with her tiny self, she can bring out that sheer power.

"What? You missed me already so you decided to give me a visit?" I said, my arms still hanging low on my sides, no signs of me showing weakness. I am just truly enjoying her being this up close to me. I can fully see her face even with her mask on.

"You wish. I am just here to give you a little warning, David. I am not here to play games with you." Her airy voice sounded serious. She pressed a little bit more, closing in the space between us and going up on my face. I can feel her warm breath fan my face as she breathes. She stared at me for three seconds before saying, "Stop ruining this town even more. I am not going to stop chasing you around and beat the shit out of you if you do not stop."

I stared at her face, her eyes that is behind her mask, it felt like you are being captured by her. I moved my eyes down to her lips, the ones not being covered by her black mask. Rosy plump red lips begging to be bitten. I smiled to myself. Maybe next time.

I looked back up to her eyes and gave her a sweet smile.

"Then, I will see you once again, my little minx."

I saw a flash of playfulness on her eyes before it was changed into annoyance.

"My name is Barbara, you asshole. Stop calling me minx."

She loose her hold on me. I was about to speak when a loud thud was heard and then next thing I know, I was on my knees, ears ringing and the last thing I saw is a blurry vision of my three bodyguards being knocked out on the ground and Barbara's disappearing figure.

You really do know how to make an entrance and a grand exit, you minx.