Chapter 10 (POV: (Y/N)

"Uh...so how do I explain this...?"

"What do you mean." I said, crossing my hands.

"SO, the poison is more complex than I thought..."

"Get. To. The. Point."

"One, you meet you future lover. You'll protect them and uh- will do anything for them. BUT, once you meet them, another poison activates. The poison is complicated. If you show any other emotion, except feeling love, that poison activates another one. That poison will slowly turn you into something else or you die. 50% for each option."

"Is there a cure."

"Yes, turn into a demon-"

"No." And I woke up to Aki perching on the edge of my bed. "Caw! You are going to have an estate! Where do you want to live?"

"In a forest with very little light. Wait, no. That lush cave where Kanae and Shinobu found me. That's my home."

"...Ok. Caw!" And she flew away. "Time to pack." I muttered.

I had nothing much. Just my clothes, some accessories, my cloaks...and yeah. As I ran to the cave, I picked up some plants, herbs and mushrooms. At the cave, I began to use my breathing style to adjust the cave to fit for my liking. (see pic above, that is the cave). It now became more of a ravine with hills and bit of mountains below. I somehow managed to direct all the light onto one part of my cave. That part became a little shrine-ish area. There was a free flow of water for me to do my stuff like chores and bathing. The caves I made were for my different activities, like one is my room, some are guest and others.

"Mission! Caw! Caw! Mission! Caw! Follow! In Tokyo, people have been disappearing! Quick! Quick! Caw! Caw!" Aki cawed and I nodded my head, quickly getting prepared.