The Story.

One day, mical was playing football with his friend, planning in his mind, what kick to do that would make a successful shot.

Suddenly, a voice booms "GET INSIDE".
He had never heard such a voice, it didn't seem humane, much like a demonic voice you would hear in one of the animes he liked.

However, the voice was enough for everyone to tremble in fear and follow as it said.

Mical and his friend , trembled in fear and ran indoors.

When mical was inside, his friend still outside as he was a slow runner and couldn't match Mical's pace, he saw his sister coming outside, clutching her phone and noise cancelling earphones in her hands.

She shouted " Don't do as it says, do the opposite. It's a trap. "

Mical was confused but didn't have the time to ask as his sister ran outside at the speed of light.

Suddenly, she came back and shouted "It's the powerful spirit, la santiano, you're never supposed to obey it, you'll fall in it's trap, now hurry outside. "

She put on the noise cancelling earphones and ran out.

Mical tried to follow and run but as soon as he moved, the doors shut down and all the lights went poof.

There was complete darkness and nothing but only silence could be heard.

Suddenly, the  security camera that he had in his house, lit up and he saw people of the neighborhood coming out of their houses and running maniacally.

Then, the camera of his backyard showed an eerie site, all the life had stilled, no wind was blowing and out of nowhere, a valak-looking figure jumped out making mical have a jump scare and scaring the shit out of him.

He cursed under his breath and tried to find a way out, while shaking slightly out of terror.

He tried all exits and prayed to God for escaping this hell.

After about an hour had passed, and mical had unfortunately not found any way to escape, he decided to check what was going on and switched the playback of teh camera on.

There he found a strange thing, when everyone had run out of the house, his front neighbors had not came out at all. In fact, there had been no activity in that house that could tell anyone lived there.
Which was extremely strange because he knew one of his friends lived there and he was at home when all this stuff had happened.

He ahd seen his sister, the friend he was playing with and almost everyone leave and run away but not him.

As he was thinking about that, all of a sudden he was lifted into thin air and was standing in that house, he saw the ghastly sight of his friend being strangked by his mother.

His friend's mother had alwys been a scary lady but this was different.

He could see her face had distorted to some evil thing and her eyes were pitch black with no sign of life.

When she sensed mical's presence, she dropped her son and pounced on mical.

Mical could only stand there and watch in disbelief and horror when she moved to attack him and

AND HE WAS SO SCARED OUT OF HIS LIFE THAT HIS EYES OPENED AND HE WOKE UP.

THAT HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WAS NOTHING BUT A DREAM.

HE HAD WOKEN UP AT AN EARLY HOUR AND COULD  NOT SLEEP SO HE JUST CHOSE TO READ HIS NOVEL INSTEAD OF GOING BACK TO SLEEP AND THE GODAWFUL DREAM.

--------------------------------------------------------------

haha so yeah this is based on a very real story...... 💀💀💀💀
Hope you enjoyed lol