visiting the pink haired they them 017

3rd Person:

<at Mizukis with Mizuki, Ena, Rui, and Tsukasa>

"Im glad you guys didn't mind Ena coming too, there was no way in hell I was going to third wheel you guys all day." Mizuki opened their house door.

"Hey we're not that bad!" Tsukasa said as he walked inside.

"Fufu~ Speak for yourself, you're just so pre-"

"Like I said, yall are way too gay for me to be alone with."

"Please you think they're bad? Try having to be in the same house as Akito and Toya all the time. It's like a living hell."

"Sounds like a you problem tbh,"

"Rui your gay ass can't say anything. Poor nene couldn't sleep because of you and Tsukasa and she lives in a whole other house."

"SHE TOLD YOU THAT!??"

"She actually texted the whole gc, you didn't see?"

"I mean i'm not surprised he didn't see, he was probably busy being gay with Rui," Everyone had now taken off their shoes and Tsukasa followed the others to Mizuki's room.

"Here's my room, make yourself at home but if you break something i'll rip your fucking kneecaps off."

"Why my kneecaps?"

"Because I can use them as shoulder pads if I ever make a suit or something,"

"Cool nice to know that I really shouldn't ever mess with Mizuki"

"You didn't already know that? If you fuck with them i'll not only steal you kneecaps but your toes too."

"Guys be kind to Tsu, he's not going to mess with anything,"

"Yeah! Be nice to me!"

"Yeah yeah, Hey Enanan can I put clips in your hair!!"

"Hm? Oh sure!!" Ena and Mizuki sat on Mizukis bed and Mizuki brought out their collection of hair clips.

"Can I put clips in your hair Tsu~?"

"I- Uh sure?"

"Yay! Come here," Rui pat his lap as he sat down on a couch that isn't in Mizukis actual cannon room but I put there bcs i can. "You don't mind if I borrow a few of these do you Mizuki?"

"Yeah yeah be gay and stuff,"

Tsukasa sat next to Rui, which disappointed him but whatever he was still happy to decorate Tsukasas hair. Rui leaned over and took almost all the purple hair clips from Mizukis pile and brought them to the couch. He sat criss cross facing towards Tsukasa as he started decorating Tsukasas hair with all the colorful clips.

"Uh Rui isn't that too many?" Tsukasa said after a few minutes passed of Rui covering every inch of Tsukasas hair in clips.

"Oh but you look so cute~" Rui leaned over to Mizukis desk to get a hand mirror. "See?"

"Oh god Rui is there even any blonde or orange showing!?!" Tsukasa moved his hand to o hover over  all the clips in his hair.

"Nope but you're adorable~"

"Rui there all gonna fall out!!"

"That's true. Could I get a picture before they do?"

"Uh sure? But if you show Saki I swear to god,"

"Yeah too late I already sent pics of you to the hoemo gc,"

"What!!"

"You snooze you loose."