Hyunlix

⌦ 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑥
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 371

***

Hyunjin's eyes flutter open. Slowly, so they can adjust to the bright, golden sun light lightning the room with its sparkling rays that peek through the blinds.

He groans softly but he feels well rested. It must be unusually late as the sun's already up and if Hyunjin remembers right, it's a sunday today. A perfect day meant for resting and staying in bed all day. With his lover of course.

Felix is his person. And the same man lays in the same bed as him, right beside him.

Hyunjin turns his head a bit to watch over the other. The other looks tiny in his fetal position, with his face pressed against and silver hair sprawled all over the soft pillow.

Hyunjin takes his time admiring the angel laying next to him. Oh, what a lucky man he is. It feels like he'd won a lottery. However, there's no other thing that could possibly compete against Lee Felix in Hyunjin's life. Felix is all he craves and all he needs to feel content, complete.

And Felix is so beautiful. Artwork by something supernatural, magical. Those unique features, precise details, the imperfect perfection. Silky hair like a moon light, freckles like star dust, honey skin soft and smooth as Hyunjin draws mindless circles on it gently. Up and down the other's exposed upper arm.

And under his finger tips, those almost faded old scars cross the skin. They're barely there but they're still a part of the silver haired man in front of him. However, it's not only a negative part, holding pain and struggle withing. It's also a beautiful and special part of him, a reminder of how strong and capable he is.

Loved and admired. Those Felix is. Felix is everything, Hyunjin's everything. And Hyunjin embraces him completely, with scars as well as with a loving and lovable heart.

Hyunjin shakes into reality as the figure in front of him stirs and moves a little, rubbing his face against the pillow adorably. Hyunjin can't help the fond smile spreading over his lips.

They don't have anywhere to be or anything to do expect lay here in one another's arms.

And it's truly a blessing.