6 - blissful

I woke up feeling groggy, mixing champagne and whisky was not a good idea. I just had to prove something to Price, didn't I? Now my head is screaming at me for my poor life choices.
I open my eyes and see that I'm alone in bed. I have no clue where that man could be. I see on the clock that it's 8 AM.
I slowly get up, trying to stand up with my headache. I need water.
I walk towards the door to the bedroom and open it, only to see a sight... I don't even know how to describe.
Price was doing push-ups on the floor, shirtless. His biceps and back glistened with sweat.
I grab onto the doorway wall, which makes Price look at me. I can only imagine how messy I look.
He gets up from the floor, his breathing quick.

"You're up? Thought you'd sleep in today."
"Can't sleep. I'm just getting a glass of water, so don't mind me."

He stands in front of me and pats his face with a towel. I try not to look down the best I can. I'm a lady, after all—oh my God his happy trail. I can't do this.

"Is that so? I can get it for you."
"Really?" Is he going to poison me?
"I have some ibuprofen if you need it, all you have to do is ask," he walks to the kitchen, getting a glass of water.

I'm in no mood to deliberately be a brat, so I ask him for that life-saving pill that I need.

He puts the pill and the glass of water on the kitchen island and walks over to the couches where his shirt is. He puts it on. It's a simple grey t-shirt that hugs his upper body quite well.

I swallow the pill with the water and sigh. My tummy grumbles.

"Someone's hungry?"

I nod, embarassed.

"I was planning on getting some food for us. Since you were so kind to make me breakfast yesterday, it's my turn today."

I look over at him with narrowed eyes.

"You're awfully chipper today, Price. Did you finally take out that stick that was up your butt the whole time?"

He smiles.

"What food do you want?"
"What? I can choose? This is very unlike you."
"You've only known me for a couple of days, Y/n."
"It's just surprising because you've been an ass—"
"Choose or I'm not getting you anything."
"Okay, okay. I really want something unhealthy, are there any fast food places nearby?"
"There are. I'll go take a shower," he walks to the bathroom and closes the door.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. How can a man affect me this way? A man that I don't even like?

I hear the water turn on and walk over to the bedroom. I finally look at myself in the vanity mirror and see my hair all rustled, my nightshirt is falling off my shoulder, and my pajama pants are on backwards. I moan and groan but don't try to change anything. There's no one to impress here.
I get in bed and under the covers, putting them over half of my face. I fall asleep again.

Yelling from the bathroom startled me awake.

"Y/n?!"

I sit up, disheveled and confused.

"What?"
"Bring me my clothes that I left on the couch, please."

My head hits the pillow.

"Why can't you do it yourself?"
"Because I only have a towel, Oscar the Grouch, just bring me my clothes!"
"Okay, fine!"

Oscar the Grouch? Do I seriously look like that trash muppet?

I fetch the clothes he asked for and walk over to the bathroom door and knock.