My True Friends... And Family (+ Shine Like Rainbows)

Somewhere :
Everything just went okay, everyone from the other worlds are chatting, hanging out, having fun, etc. Alyssa watched them having fun and smiled, "Hey, Al!" someone greet her, Alyssa turned and saw Liu and the others are walked towards her, Alyssa smiled at them and wave, "Hey, guys! Are you not going to hang out with them and having fun together?" Alyssa asked as she pointed at her 'otherworldly' friends, Liu chuckled and answered, "Nah! We rather to hang out with you and having fun together!" the others nodded in agreement and smiled.

Alyssa was surprised that they wanted to hang out with her and she smiled at them, "So...what are we gonna do?" Alyssa asked, the others started to think and Popo realized something, "Well, i heard that Miko is playing a new song but she needs some of us to play some of the instruments so the song will be perfect, how does that sound?" Popo explains, the others thought about it and they agreed.

Time skip (from the other world):
"It's show time, baby!" Miko shouts excitedly as she played her electric guitar, it was quite loud but the others didn't mind, "So what is the song called?" Jack asked, Miko answered, "The song is called 'Shine Like Rainbows'" the Runningman and Alyssa were surprised, "'Shine Like Rainbows'? We once played that song!" Gai said, everyone was quite surprised, "Really?" Miko said, the Runningman nodded, "We once played that song but without Alyssa and this time... It's with her now!" Popo said in excitement.

Alyssa chuckled and grabbed her microphone, "Ready, guys?" Alyssa said with smirked on her face, "Ready!" the Runningman said as they hold the instruments, everyone look at Popo, "1! 2! 3! 4!" Popo shouts in excitement and the song came ;

🎵 Music 🎵

Kuga :
Once upon a time
You came into my world and make the stars align

Lonky :
Now i can see the signs
You pick me up when i get down
So i can shine

The Runningman (+ Alyssa) :
Shine like rainbows (2×)

Gai :
Friends, you are in my life
And you can count on me to be there by your side

Miyo :
And when the music comes alive
We sing our songs to lift us up
So we can shine

The Runningman (+ Alyssa) :
And the sound that we hear in our hearts makes a crescendo
And the light that ignites in the dark
It makes us all glow

And shine like rainbows
We shine like rainbows

Popo, Gai, Miyo, and Alyssa :
Together we stand
As the rain begins to fall

The Runningman (+ Alyssa) :
And holding our heads up high
As the sun shines through it all

And the sound that we hear in our hearts makes a crescendo
And the light that ignites in the dark
It makes us all glow
And shine like rainbows

We shine like rainbows
Shine like rainbows (2×)

The song ended, everyone clapped and cheered, "That was awesome! Thanks for helping me" Miko said, the Runningman and Alyssa nodded and smiled, "Time to go now, bye!" Alyssa said as she used one of her powers to open a portal to go back to her world, everyone wave as they watched them go through the portal.

Time skip:
Alyssa was in her house, she was sitting on the couch and writing a song in her songs notebook, "Hey, Lyss" Liu said, Alyssa turned around and saw her team and they brought something, "We got something for you" Liu continued as he showed her a basket with something on the inside of it, she watched as her team came in to her house and she smiled, "Thanks, big brothers, big sis and dad" Alyssa said and 'accidentally' spilled out the words.

The Runningman was still walking until, they stopped in place and sudden in realization, Alyssa also realized it as she yelped and covered her mouth, the Runningman slowly turned around to look at her and Alyssa looked at them, "Al, did you just...?" Miyo said as she's slowly smiling, the others are slowly smiling as well, Alyssa chuckled nervously as she stood up and closed her songs notebook. She was going to say something but without warning, Popo quickly hugs her and the others came towards her.

"You're welcome, sis!" Popo said and still hugging her, Liu stroke her head in brotherly way and smiled, "We love you, Lisa" Liu said as the others came together like a group hug, even Kuga join. Alyssa smiled and hugged back, "I love you all too" Alyssa said as she closed her eyes.